Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help me get my sims 3 pets torrent to work with Origin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help me get my sims 3 pets torrent to work with Origin Empty help me get my sims 3 pets torrent to work with Origin

Post by Guest Fri 29 Mar 2013, 18:43

I am a newb. I dont get these 'basic' instructions.
I want to download several expansions, all if i could.
but i want to test the download of Pets that i downloaded first, I saw that you dont need to uninstall if you want more expansion packs in the future. But I dont even understand what I'm downloading, or how to do it.

I opened the torrent file with 7Zip and i see the /Game and /Bin and #crack folder where the cracks would need to be copied to and from. But what do i click on, and where do i put it?

Do i extract all of these files to my computer, and if so, where? into a new folder?

Sad help thanks.

Noob

Back to top Go down

help me get my sims 3 pets torrent to work with Origin Empty Re: help me get my sims 3 pets torrent to work with Origin

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 15:45

Ok, you need to download Daemon Tools (google it and take the Lite version which is free).
  1. Then open it, click Add an image, then select the .iso file you have in the unzipped folder.
  2. Then click Mount (you might need to select the image before).
  3. Then a virtual drive will appear in My Computer. Double click on it and the install will launch.

Hope this helped!

Back to top Go down

help me get my sims 3 pets torrent to work with Origin Empty Re: help me get my sims 3 pets torrent to work with Origin

Post by invalidusername Fri 03 May 2013, 16:34

You can extract the .rar anywhere on your computer you'd like. I prefer a folder on my desktop so it's easy to find.

Then you click the autorun.exe to start the installation. Once it's installed, download the manual patch and fix from here. Apply the patch, then the crack from the fix. However, since you have Origin, the crack will go into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin" instead.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top