Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First PS2 game you've ever played ?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First PS2 game you've ever played ? - Page 2 Empty First PS2 game you've ever played ?

Post by Michael Myers Sun 02 May 2010, 22:37

First topic message reminder :

For me, it was a motor racing game. Just forgot the name.

Mod edit: topic stickied (27-07-2016)

- The_gh0stm4n
Michael Myers
Michael Myers
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : Every Horror Survival Game

Male

Back to top Go down

First PS2 game you've ever played ? - Page 2 Empty Re: First PS2 game you've ever played ?

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 18:58

Hot Shots Golf Fore!

It came with the PS2.

Back to top Go down

First PS2 game you've ever played ? - Page 2 Empty Re: First PS2 game you've ever played ?

Post by invalidusername Thu 21 Feb 2013, 02:08

Hmmmm.... I think for ps2 it was Jak and Daxter. That was an AWESOME game.

invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 13:41

Darkwatch
This was also one of my 1st rated M games I have played Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2013, 22:52

Mine was Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus. The second game I played with my Ps2 was Jak and Daxter and I experienced THIS:
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/6114469_460s.jpg

With a little difference that I'm a Derpina -_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 12:00

Tekken, Tony Hawks Underground, Final Fantasy ?? & The Sims Bustin Out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Mar 2013, 20:12

Ratchet and Clank 1.

Yes, I am young.
Yes, you feel old, blah blah :>

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 30 Mar 2013, 22:04

Sloth Demon wrote:Ratchet and Clank 1.

Yes, I am young.
Yes, you feel old, blah blah :>

That doesn't make you young. That was one of the first few I played. Like it went jak & daxter, probably some game of my cousins, then ratchet and clank. And I would still play them all, if I had a ps2 anymore Sad or if my boyfriends ps3 would play them.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Apr 2013, 17:47

I know it's a late bump, but I saw this topic and couldn't resist.

For me it was WWE SmackDown: Shut Your Mouth. I remember playing that for years and doing millions of seasons. Once I got Tazz to the Undisputed title, he would never lose it Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Apr 2013, 21:12

First PS2 game you've ever played ? - Page 2 40811d1183194821-ape-escape-2-ps2-ape-escape-2-thinpack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 10:55

Gran Turismo 4 or Grand Theft Auto III

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 23:21

GTA Vice City, I just can't believe it was 12 years ago. 

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:44

For ps2 my first game was Dark Chronicle 2 had to borrow my aunts console and at the end she gave it to me xD good times  lol!

P.S that is the European title . Some know it as Dark Cloud 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 02:11

The first PS2 game I ever played was the first Kingdom Hearts...ahh good times!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 13 Sep 2014, 23:38

Untilwedie wrote:GTA Vice City, I just can't believe it was 12 years ago. 

Sad
12 years ago already?! Wow, time really flies... Ermahgerd
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Sep 2014, 03:24

The first game I ever played on Playstation 2 was Star Wars Battlefront 2. God I love that game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Sep 2014, 05:19

I suppose it depends on your definition of "playing". I dutifully watched my brother playing all of Final Fantasy 7 because I was too young to quite get the systems at the time, and that was probably the first PS game I got into. Actually playing though, probably Spyro 2, Gateway to Glimmer. Best Spyro game ever.

//EDIT

ACunningFox wrote:I suppose it depends on your definition of "playing". I dutifully watched my brother playing all of Final Fantasy 7 because I was too young to quite get the systems at the time, and that was probably the first PS game I got into. Actually playing though, probably Spyro 2, Gateway to Glimmer. Best Spyro game ever.
Wait lol, those are PSone games, I just happened to play them on a PS2 xD Actual PS2 game was probably FF10 lol, I never realised til now how hard a thing this is to remember. So many games over a period of years and I have no idea which one I played first.

//EDIT

krazyastro wrote:my first ps2 game was jak and daxter
Aw yeah this game was the bomb. Later versions sucked a little.

Mod edit: Please use the "edit"-button on your post, if you want to add additional stuff to your original message. And if you want to quote multiple posts, please click on the "multi-quote" button of each post you want to quote, then click on "post new reply" at the bottom. Thank you. 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2016, 03:53

Think it was DOA 2 Harcore or Capcom vs SNK 2 I don't remember but leaning towards DOA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2016, 10:01

My first game on PS2 was Gran Turismo 4. It came in bundle with PS2. I've played it so much that now DVD is totaly unreadable. Then, I've played SSX 3. It's still one of my favourite games of all time. I've finished it 100%. All this time I'm hoping for SSX on PC, but I think that day won't come. PS2 was great console. Way back then graphics seemed so gorgeous, but now when I play PS2 games it seems so crappy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2016, 10:43

For me Spyro, Shrek And Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Sep 2016, 23:19

mortal kombat armageddon. it was on ps2 cafe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top