Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy Mode freeze the game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buy Mode freeze the game. Empty Buy Mode freeze the game.

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 21:23

Hi ! I'm totally new here Noob

So hehe, I've downloaded Sims 3 base game and many expansion (Seasons, Pets[Fixed] and Ambitions) and all worked super fine ! But then, i downloaded Supernatural and ... it all went wrong. I did the installation just like it's said on the instructions and everything went good at this point. But when i start the game and choose a familly, the buy mode freeze the entire game ! What i mean is, i can play ... but when i press the buy mode, the mouse turns into a loading sims-thingy-circle. And i can't click on anything else.

I've seen on a previous post (HERE) that someone had the same problem as me but with seasons... So at this very moment, i'm unistalling all my Sims 3 things and I will try to install ONLY the base and the Supernatural expansion, just to see.

But is there anyone how has an answer to my prob' ?

I dont have any fix downloaded, 'cause i never needed one.
I don't have ANY modds or anything like that. The only things i have are the game and crack provided in the torrent by G4TW.
I'm running on W8 and have a lil bit over the required specs.

Hope someone can help !
And i am very sorry about my many mistake (im sure there's plenty of it...) i'm not used to write in english !

EDIT /////

OK, i've uninstalled all my Sims 3 and re-installed Sims 3 Base and Sims 3 Supernatural expansion, copy/paste all the crack. And it works ! But i have'nt done the up date that my luncher want me to do... maybe this is why it works now ? Anyway i will let a screen shot of my launcher here for the info'.
And now i'm gonna try installing the other expansions i had (minus seasons because i'm afraid now LOL) so I will let you all know if it still works fine.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Buy Mode freeze the game. Empty Re: Buy Mode freeze the game.

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 21:56

Please do!
Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 22:41

I've installed back all the expansions i had (minus Seasons) and everything is fine.
When i wanted to install seasons, it said that i had to update so i did'nt wanted to scrap all again haha.

But yea, the newest update (something over 1.50) that EA want us to install seems to be a problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 22:50

Nope, My game is up to date, and no problem at all!
So that's not it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 23:02

Really weird... I still don't get it. Maybe it's really Seasons. I may try to install it tomorow !

EDIT ////

Okai now, i've done the update and an other problem showed up : The game wont start. I got the luncher to show, i click on de big start button (the play/arrow one), the luncher close and nothing happens.

Is this the same versions that you have ?
Spoiler:

(It feels kind of funny talking in english when we are both francophone haha)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 01 Jun 2013, 01:13

Amheuaeth wrote:Really weird... I still don't get it. Maybe it's really Seasons. I may try to install it tomorow !

EDIT ////

Okai now, i've done the update and an other problem showed up : The game wont start. I got the luncher to show, i click on de big start button (the play/arrow one), the luncher close and nothing happens.

Is this the same versions that you have ?
Spoiler:

(It feels kind of funny talking in english when we are both francophone haha)

Hello,

OK, if you actually update with the launcher, then you need ALL FILES from the "Ultimate fix" (put them in the right place and overwrite the original ones).
If you use the big "manual patch", then it is enough that you only place the #crack-part of the "Ultimate fix".

By the way: what happens if you go to C:/Program files(x86)/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin and double-click on the TS3W.exe file ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jun 2013, 09:53

Can't see your version. Should be 1.50.xx....
Try the Ultimate Fix (follow the instructions to the letter. If your version is not 1.50.xx..., then before taking the files from the Crack folder, use the manual patch from this website.
We need to speak English because everyone should be able to understand what we say on this forum (polite etiquette) Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 01 Jun 2013, 10:03

Hello,

It's 1.50, so it's the latest version and supported by the current fix.
Do you have mods/cc? The first thing to try in these cases is to disable any mods/cc you have (apart from store updates).
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jun 2013, 21:25

I've just finished re-installing everything and downloaded/installed all the fix. It seems to work now to thanks to everyone Smile
Hope i dont get another problem hehe !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jun 2013, 22:38

Glad it's working!
We'll keep the topic open for now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top