Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3 ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3  or Battlefield 3 ?  Empty Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3 ?

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2011, 04:41

So as the title stated ~
Which is better to have?
COD: MW3 or BF3?

Any Suggestion? Since im going to buy it when it's out !

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3  or Battlefield 3 ?  Empty Re: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3 ?

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2011, 04:42

bf3

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3  or Battlefield 3 ?  Empty Re: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3 ?

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2011, 04:45

Hmm... ~ I'll think about it maybe lol ~ juz maybe, i'll buy both Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2011, 05:02

I'm gonna buy both, but I'm buying BF3 first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 08 Jun 2011, 11:39

Favorlock wrote:I'm gonna buy both, but I'm buying BF3 first.
Hello,

This is an interesting question. Activision says their MW3 is going to blow everything and make it the best CoD game ever. Reading the descriptions about the game, I see that there's an upcoming WWIII and the world is going to be one big chaos. Sounds good.

I've never been such a Battlefield fan. I don't know why; I think the gameplay is just to different from CoD for me.

Favorlock, why do you like / buy BF3?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2011, 11:45

Because I'm a fan of the Battlefield series. I was never very impressed by CoD. Modern Warfare 2 was the only one I like. I didn't like Black Ops at all. So of course I will buy Modern Warfare 3, but not before I buy Battlefield 3. I have many hours of Battlefield games logged in my xfire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Thu 09 Jun 2011, 19:36

MW 3 Smile sad my company can't support the game Sad
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:59

If you prefer to just shoot, shoot and shoot more at a fast rate running and gunning i hope! and prefer playing individually, go for MW3, it's a COD arcade shooter, Battlefield games are really slow in comparison to the speed of modern CODs, and that will never change, i would love for BF3 to be the exact speed of MW2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Wed 19 Oct 2011, 08:04

It's about fanboinism Smile Lol... Lucky I can play both Smile
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 21:38

both !
this game is not the same Battlefield 3 is a realistic game
and i think MW3 is somewhat have a fast gameplay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Sun 30 Oct 2011, 05:19

joshua10796 wrote:both !
this game is not the same Battlefield 3 is a realistic game
and i think MW3 is somewhat have a fast gameplay?

Realistic ha? playing BF 3 is fun. But for me, is not realistic. Because, you can suddenly drive a fighter Smile Which is not realistic at all. As you know, there is a lot different between Air force, Navy and normal soldier. You can't be all at the same time Smile Especially in multiplayer Smile Lol
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Mar 2012, 16:16

I'll say Assassin's Creed Series!!! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 May 2012, 17:26

Well i say it all depends whether you want to play an all ground and a fast paced game with a max of 18 people(COD) or if you want a vehicle based game with a max of 64 players, so the map sizes are completely different from each other.

If you want to play for fun without caring about your k/d streak then BF3 is the game because your k/d can greatly differ each game. If you truly care about your k/d or just a hardcore gamer then MW3 is it because all the different types of guns. The bad thing is that the vehicles can sometimes get overused and just ruin that current game.

I seriously prefer MW3 but that is my opinion about it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Aug 2012, 14:52

I prefer MW3 to be honest, but BF2 is actually way better than BF3 in my opinion haha. #nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 17:21

Well as a Game Player for the past 36 years all I can say is I cannot stand those games. It's all just a big game of Hide and Seek. If you really want action than join the military. All Those games show is how to be a COWARD. I do not have to play Kill or be killed as I was already at war and as far as I am concerned I WON. I came back alive and ready to roll once more.
Sorry but that's the way I feel about shitty games like BF2 or 3 or any of those BS war games. Why would I need to view the dead and dying in a war when I have seen and done the real THING? My apologies for those that I offend but can't remove this feeling from me when I have seen the REAL.

Last edited by Haakonas on Mon 13 Aug 2012, 17:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 08:19

BATTLEFIELD 3!! Awesome Emote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 00:53

It really depends on the kind of game that you want to play. Battlefield features massive maps, vehicles, and larger teams. CoD is a much smaller game in general with smaller teams and maps. I prefer CoD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 22:58

I prefer MW3 to BF3, and here's why:

For one, BF3 is a better game. I know, it sounds like a contradiction, but it's really not because it's all about preference. While BF3 is a better game, because it's graphics are superior, and is a lot more realistic and even balanced for that matter, MW3 is more fun. MW3 matches tend to be shorter, faster, and smoother than BF3's gameplay. It's a game where you can jump in and have fun really quick, contrary to BF3 matches which tend to boast large maps and long play times. MW3 isn't perfect as it has problem with hacking (on PC at least). Overall however, Call of Duty honestly is my favorite FPS series but I do respect them all.

As for the communities of both games, they all suck. COD's community tends to be 16-24 year old males (contrary to popular belief, COD is not filled with 9-13 year olds) who are abnormally rude and elitist where BF3's community tends to also be elitist but also be like hipsters in a sense that "I'm cool because COD is for faggots and I don't play COD".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Mar 2013, 13:51

Half-Life 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top