Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomb Raider (2013)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tomb Raider (2013) Empty Tomb Raider (2013)

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 09:06

I was so looking forward to this game. The media hype made it look like Far Cry 3 with Lara Croft. It's supposedly how Lara got her start as a tomb raider. Well, after "playing it" I'm really bummed out. You don't actually play it very much. You watch a lot of cut scenes and reload a lot because of the stupid QTE that didn't port very well to PC. Maybe it's just me but I had to consult the IGN walkthrough on almost every stage. It just wasn't clear what you were supposed to do next. As a movie it's actually pretty good though. The graphics, sound, music and voice acting is great. The island is beautiful. I guess I'm just spoiled. Why can't every game be like Skyrim from now on? Bottom line. I'm glad I didn't buy it. I'll delete it now and wait impatiently for the next Elder Scrolls or Fallout release. I love you Bethesda!!!

Back to top Go down

Tomb Raider (2013) Empty Re: Tomb Raider (2013)

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 11:59

Be glad you haven't played the old Tomb Raider series. Cause if you got stuck in this one, you wouldn't have made it past the first level in the others Razz

My only complaints about Tomb Raider are the fact that the world isn't as open as the developers claim and kind of lacks variety. Apart from that I think it's a great game, and surprisingly it managed to fix almost every problem Underworld, Anniversary and Legend had, including the controls, wonder if it has something to do with Lara losing her melon-sized implants... Anywho. The QTE suck in any game.

Back to top Go down

Tomb Raider (2013) Empty I **** LOVED IT!

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jun 2015, 18:40

TOMB RAIDER IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES I EVER PLAYED.
the way you update your weapons, the wepons modified (images of the weapon)
the gameplay, the wounds, the wat croft dies, the emotion of the game.
LIKE ALWAYS SQUAREENIX RULES AT THE GAMES.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Jul 2015, 02:56

Haven't played Tomb Raider 2013 yet, but the female protagonist sure looks cute. 

Razz 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top