Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can not get my bought origin games to co-operate with the torrents from here, please help me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can not get my bought origin games to co-operate with the torrents from here, please help me Empty can not get my bought origin games to co-operate with the torrents from here, please help me

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 23:46

this is the situation, I have the base game, high end loft stuff, Late night and the new release Island Paradise. I want to have all the game working properly. I've followed the directions explicitly and it still stops working. I've tried with and without CC I do not use any of the mods currently. I've cleaned out all the Sims three again so that it will be a clean install

Back to top Go down

can not get my bought origin games to co-operate with the torrents from here, please help me Empty Re: can not get my bought origin games to co-operate with the torrents from here, please help me

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 04:15

When you say stop working... Like in game or crashes at start up? Ive had it crash at start up turns out it was the launcher and a game save. But could also be a mod that's not updated or bad cc that conflicts with something.

Back to top Go down

can not get my bought origin games to co-operate with the torrents from here, please help me Empty Re: can not get my bought origin games to co-operate with the torrents from here, please help me

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 04:21

my stop working has sometimes been in the create, or trying to save at university to at random points right from start to at EVERY save

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 04:30

Do you have seasons by any chance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 04:34

I have all the torrents to the EP and SPs I do not own through Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 04:46

You deleted your saved games? Make sure you also have enough free disk space. If you don't have cc or mods and you updated did the fix and you've played without the saved games make sure you update your graphic card and have enough space. Also when you play disable the firewalls and anti virus. I know Norton normally makes things run slow or not at all.

Last edited by cheekybits on Wed 26 Jun 2013, 04:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a word)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 07:22

300 GB out of 500GB HD, I've backed up all my CC and do not have mods yet, I've done all that you've mentioned but it does not work when trying to integrate the bought products from origin with the torrents from here, this has been my 7th clean uninstall re-install of Sims 3, I have YET to be able to save a game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 07:31

Try closing origin when your going to play and don't use the sims 3 launcher when you start go to the game folder in program files and select the TS3W.exe  Ive had problems in the past with origin with the sims 3 so I uninstalled mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 07:47

I've done that too, I want the integrated system as i am over time going  to be purchasing all the expansions. Thanks for all your help. I'll try it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 08:24

By the way did you read and try these and make sure when you remove the mods you remove it out of both folders not just the one
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-29-09-2012

You should move this topic to the sims problems tab so people can help you right now its in the wrong place

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 26 Jun 2013, 09:19

Topic moved.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 12:07

I did not stick my nose in deep enough to root through the forums, thanks for the added find I'll triple check the advice there. and let you know what came out of it.

Last edited by Falcon2Dragon on Wed 26 Jun 2013, 20:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not accomplishing the tasks i want, possibly not explaining myself correctly......)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 18:01

If your not at ver 1.55 yes you have to update. Update like normal but then use the fix. The fix has a pdf file that tells you how to use it fellow those instructions carefully deamon tools is just to mount ISO files you dont need to use that you just need to update and fix with the fix from this site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top