Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Adventures installation issues? and other problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Adventures installation issues? and other problems Empty World Adventures installation issues? and other problems

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jul 2013, 18:31

First, let me say, long time fan but first time caller. ^.^

Everything had been working fine until I tried installing World Adventures and Ambitions. (I hadn't installed them yet and figured I might as well before I try Island Paradise.) Anyways, everything seemed to be going fine until the end of the World Adventures installation. See, at the very end of the install, when it is loading the summary thing, it just froze. Oh well, I thought, so I just force closed it and moved on to updating and cracking. Ever since then, I've had the following problems:

Error code 12 when I try saving, so my game won't save.
The game will completely freeze at CAS at times(sometimes, usually while in formal wear, the sims will get a transparent red overlay and then it all just freezes completely.)
If I don't save and go to a family already created or am lucky enough to get through CAS, it will freeze completely anyway.

I've tried a complete reinstall, World Adventures installed in exactly the same way. I tried redownloading it and everything, same problem. I was convinced that it is my problem since everything that comes with it shows up, even though the installer didn't finish. So, I deleted it and everything associated with it, patched, cracked....and same issues. I think, perhaps, it was Ambitions since I installed them at the same time. Deleted it and everything...still same issues. Help please?

System specs! ------
MacBook Pro 15-inch, Early 2011
Processor  2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory  4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics  Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software  Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63)

Back to top Go down

World Adventures installation issues? and other problems Empty Re: World Adventures installation issues? and other problems

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 11:18

Sorry, I can't help you...
I'm a World Adventures installation issues? and other problems 1490881299 when it comes to Mac...
And sorry for the delay.

Back to top Go down

World Adventures installation issues? and other problems Empty Re: World Adventures installation issues? and other problems

Post by Phoebe Mon 05 Aug 2013, 22:57

Hello,

Please check this forum out for error 12. Also get rid of all the mods, and custom content.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top