Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Speed Control=Freeze

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Speed Control=Freeze Empty Sims 3 Speed Control=Freeze

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jun 2011, 18:41

Hi again,

Well my game which consist of the base, late night, outdoor stuff, and generations which except for the base game was downloaded from this website. Anyways my game was going great, all the way until this morning. Last night when my game was going good before i turned off the computer it said windows had 14 updates and not to turn off the computer, so i waited then turned it off. Now this morning i play and then press the 3rd speed which looks like 3 triangles to the right next to each other, and it freezes. Crying or Very sad Well this freeze is special because it only freezes the time and sims, plants, trees and the radio work just fine and my cursor moves, but i cant move it from the place it froze, if you can understand what i mean.

I dont know what happened, because it was going perfect, loading fine, playing fine, no freezing nothing, until today.
Sorry this was so long.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Speed Control=Freeze Empty Re: Sims 3 Speed Control=Freeze

Post by Admin Fri 17 Jun 2011, 21:58

FerrisTime wrote:Hi again,

Well my game which consist of the base, late night, outdoor stuff, and generations which except for the base game was downloaded from this website. Anyways my game was going great, all the way until this morning. Last night when my game was going good before i turned off the computer it said windows had 14 updates and not to turn off the computer, so i waited then turned it off. Now this morning i play and then press the 3rd speed which looks like 3 triangles to the right next to each other, and it freezes. Crying or Very sad Well this freeze is special because it only freezes the time and sims, plants, trees and the radio work just fine and my cursor moves, but i cant move it from the place it froze, if you can understand what i mean.

I dont know what happened, because it was going perfect, loading fine, playing fine, no freezing nothing, until today.
Sorry this was so long.
Hello,

This is a known bug from EA and it should be fixed by updating the game to the latest version. In order to do so, please apply this Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jun 2011, 16:37

Hello guys,

Well i applied the ulimate fix and at the part where your supposed to update your game, i did. But at the very end this came up ---> "Update error: Invalid file found". I applied the crack even though it said this, which probably wasn't my best idea...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 19 Jun 2011, 17:37

Hello,

Well, you only get that error if you try to update the game with cracks applied.
You should read the included "# Installation Guide.pdf" VERY carefully on where to put which files exactly.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male