Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphics glitching, unexpected quitting and exception raised

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graphics glitching, unexpected quitting and exception raised Empty Graphics glitching, unexpected quitting and exception raised

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jul 2013, 13:26

So I've installed all Games4theworld EP and SPs except for 70,80,90s Stuff, and after reducing the number of exception raised crashes to about once in 2 hours (I still want a solution), graphics is glitching - when I am selecting a town, the menu opens, but the entire screen flashes black and spazzes, the same happens when I enter options, and it also happens occasionally in Buy/Build mode, where my exception raised errors usually happen too. Even if I can get through all this, after 30 min or so, the game quits itself and a popup says that The Sims 3 Island Paradise has quit unexpectedly. 

I have been trying to play the Sims 3 for a few months now, and I am getting quite frustrated WhatDidUJustCallMe?

I run a mid 2012 iMac, I am playing with no mods or CCs in game and have updated to patch 1.55

:newfag:  Any help would be greatly appreciated and if you want I can post screenshots.

Back to top Go down

Graphics glitching, unexpected quitting and exception raised Empty Re: Graphics glitching, unexpected quitting and exception raised

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 11:17

Sorry, I can't help you...
I'm a Graphics glitching, unexpected quitting and exception raised 1490881299 when it comes to Mac...
And sorry for the delay.

Back to top Go down

Graphics glitching, unexpected quitting and exception raised Empty Re: Graphics glitching, unexpected quitting and exception raised

Post by Phoebe Mon 05 Aug 2013, 23:04

Hello,

Unfortunately we have been dealing with lots of problems since Island Paradise came out and we couldn't figure the problem. Please check the forum occasionally for possible solutions.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top