Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Followed instructions but game still asking for disk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Followed instructions but game still asking for disk Empty Followed instructions but game still asking for disk

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 19:33

Help Help !! I followed the instructions for installation and I have read the forums and the solutions haven't helped. My base game is a copy bought from the store, but my expansions are all downloaded from games4theworld. I followed the instructions and installation was fine. I applied the manual patch (MactintoshHD -> Applications -> TheSims3 -> TheSims3) and applied the crack to the base game folder. I installed ambitions, late night, university life, and seasons. When I open my launcher, it's asking for the Late Night disc. But if I uninstall and reinstall Late Night, it asks for University. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the expansions. I have applied the manual patch and the ultimate fix a couple of times. Am I stuck?

Back to top Go down

Followed instructions but game still asking for disk Empty Re: Followed instructions but game still asking for disk

Post by Phoebe Fri 02 Aug 2013, 23:02

Hello,

Have you tried ALL steps of Ultimate Fix? You need to crack all the expansion packs one by one to make it work.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top