Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mac Sims EP problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mac Sims EP problem Empty Mac Sims EP problem

Post by Guest Sat 03 Aug 2013, 22:46

Hello to all, 
 I have been working on this problem for days now, I bought the base game a while back and successfully downloaded supernatural, pets and seasons before my computer crashed in december. I only re-downloaded supernatural (wasn't a big fan of the others, they took up too much space on my computer) but I decided to try Night Life and have encountered every problem I could think of. Dozens of different errors and problems out the wazoo. Currently, I uninstalled everything and reinstalled it- I made sure I followed all instructions to the T and use the ultimate fix as well as the manual patch. I am currently back where I started, facing a 'please insert disk' kind of problem and was wondering if anyone could help. I will try anything at this point, as I have invested too much time to give up now. 

thank you all in advance,
(also, if you need help with mac problems that are smaller/different than mine-- I should be able to assist)
do3

Back to top Go down

Mac Sims EP problem Empty Re: Mac Sims EP problem

Post by J.T. Sun 04 Aug 2013, 02:00

Hello,

If you bought the base game via Origin, The base game folder should be in Contents/Resources/trangaming/c_Drive/Program Files/Origin Games/. But I am sure you have figured this out, as we have talked about it before.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Sun 04 Aug 2013, 13:26

Hello,

In the past, if someone has a "please insert disk" error, it meant he didn't apply the Fix correctly. But now, we all are now it isn't the problem. But still, are you sure you applied the cracks to all games you installed?
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 04 Aug 2013, 14:12

Phoebe wrote:Hello,

In the past, if someone has a "please insert disk" error, it meant he didn't apply the Fix correctly. But now, we all are now it isn't the problem. But still, are you sure you applied the cracks to all games you installed?

Hello,

He is the guy I have mentioned in my pm to you.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down