Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the update's download won't start

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the update's download won't start Empty the update's download won't start

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 15:21

hi
i have a weird problem, my game is up to date to 1.55 patch but I did it manually, when i open the luncher it asks me if i want to download the store patch when i hit the yes noting happens it was exactly the same with the update before i update it with manual patch, i refresh it over and over and it asks me over and over again but when i hit the yes F noting happens... Mad  the download simply won't start! it's killing me, if I won't be able to update the game via luncher I can't play the university and island Crying or Very sad 
please some one help me
Help Help Help

can it have any thing to do with my basegame version? it's reloaded 615 Sad i couldn't find any other versions on torrent (i am a poor mac user)

Back to top Go down

the update's download won't start Empty Re: the update's download won't start

Post by Phoebe Tue 20 Aug 2013, 19:12

Hello,

Game patch and store patch are different things. If your game works then you can simply ignore the pop-up.

But if your game doesn't work, it isn't about that store patch or something. Please see my post about latest problems and how to solve it.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Aug 2013, 13:57

hi
i already know that, the game works fine, for now, but for playing the new eps i need a luncher update... making the sims working with mac is becoming more and more frustrating No

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Fri 23 Aug 2013, 20:19

Yeah, it has been always frustrating because you can't never play straight without having problems. Personally I gave up..

But you can play other expansion packs without updating from the launcher. There is a manual update here, just donwload it and apply.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top