Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sims\The Sims 3 on regedit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sims\The Sims 3 on regedit Empty I can't find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARESimsThe Sims 3 on regedit

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 09:39

I'm following the installation notes for world adventures expasion pack. but i can't find sims on the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sims\The Sims 3 . what am i suppose to do?

Back to top Go down

I can't find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sims\The Sims 3 on regedit Empty Re: I can't find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sims\The Sims 3 on regedit

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 10:12

You are supposed to find it, read the instructions carefully.

Back to top Go down

I can't find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sims\The Sims 3 on regedit Empty Re: I can't find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sims\The Sims 3 on regedit

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 31 Aug 2013, 10:47

Hello,

If you have a 64-bit OS, you should look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node > Sims > The Sims 3.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 31 Aug 2013, 11:32

vvvvv wrote:I'm following the installation notes for world adventures expasion pack. but i can't find sims on the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sims\The Sims 3 . what am i suppose to do?
Hello,

If you didn't encounter any problems during and after installing The Sims 3 and the expansions. You can ignore the instruction guide in The Sims 3: World Adventures torrent. Instead please follow this. Read it carefully.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 12:21

I tried downloading Island paradise first but it didn't work. so i decided to continue with world adventures. However i was stuck at crack 3 folder. i wasn't able to install them.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 31 Aug 2013, 12:23

vvvvv wrote:I tried downloading Island paradise first but it didn't work. so i decided to continue with world adventures. However i was stuck at crack 3 folder. i wasn't able to install them.
Hello,

What do you mean you are stuck at crack files? Can you tell me exactly what your problem is? Unable to apply the #crack or you don't know where to apply the #crack? And which #crack are you currently using?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 12:26

At the installation guide it says to Now open the 'Crack 3' folder and start the 'Sims3_1.2.7.00002_from_1.0.631.00002.exe'
patch. when i click on it, it says invalid file found and bring me to the official sims 3 page.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 31 Aug 2013, 12:28

vvvvv wrote:At the installation guide it says to Now open the 'Crack 3' folder and start the 'Sims3_1.2.7.00002_from_1.0.631.00002.exe'
patch. when i click on it, it says invalid file found and bring me to the official sims 3 page.
Hello,

Like I have mentioned, please ignore the guides in the expansion pack/stuff pack torrents. Instead follow this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 12:36

So, if i can download like one of the expansions packs i can just download the world adventures without the cracks? just run it?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 31 Aug 2013, 12:38

vvvvv wrote:So, if i can download like one of the expansions packs i can just download the world adventures without the cracks? just run it?
Hello,

No, you need the #crack and the #crack folder in the Ultimate Fix is the only working #crack.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 12:41

I meant the cracks in the folder of world adventure. So for the other i don't have to download them in sequence and their own cracks right?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 31 Aug 2013, 12:46

vvvvv wrote:I meant the cracks in the folder of world adventure. So for the other i don't have to download them in sequence and their own cracks right?
Hello,

You don't need the #crack in any of the folders of the expansions. You only need the #crack of the Ultimate Fix to make the game work. I guess you have misunderstood that the expansions are standalone games. Well in fact they are served as additions to the base game and all of their features will be integrated to the base game. By the way, have you installed The Sims 3: Island Paradise and applied the manual patch (mentioned in https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly) before applying the #crack of the Ultimate Fix? 
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 13:18

Nope not yet. I shall do it. Last question, issit necessary to download origin?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 31 Aug 2013, 13:19

vvvvv wrote:Nope not yet. I shall do it. Last question, issit necessary to download origin?
Hello,

No, unless you want to buy EA games from Origin.

J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 13:34

ok. Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 31 Aug 2013, 13:41

vvvvv wrote:ok. Thank you Smile
Hello,

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you want when you run into problems.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top