Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims2 Empty The Sims2

Post by Guest Sat 21 Sep 2013, 16:07

I know there was the sims 2 complete collection but it was removed and is still on the list as green and i was wondering if there was going to be a new download soon or a change on the list to let us know if it would be coming soon or is it just not gunna be possible to get a working download onto the site or something

Any info helps! 
Thanks G4TW!

Back to top Go down

The Sims2 Empty Re: The Sims2

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Sep 2013, 18:57

shalese08 wrote:I know there was the sims 2 complete collection but it was removed and is still on the list as green and i was wondering if there was going to be a new download soon or a change on the list to let us know if it would be coming soon or is it just not gunna be possible to get a working download onto the site or something

Any info helps! 
Thanks G4TW!

Hello,

The Sims 2 has a bunch of problems with the installation on Windows Vista and later systems. I'm not sure if there will be another upload of Sims 2 from "Games4TheWorld". But if you really want to play that game, go to Piratebay and look for something called "Sims 2 Double-deluxe" (just type this into the search prompt at TPB, I'm not allowed to post direct links).

I hope this helps you.  Wink

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Sep 2013, 20:01

thanks so much it is really a lot of help i just wanted some info so i knew if going to another site was needed THANKS LOTS! Smile

Moderator edit: you're welcome. Smile  Feel free to come here anytime, if you have other questions. This topic is closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top