Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON!

Post by Admin Tue 22 Oct 2013, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Just a quick message to let you all know that we'll be releasing a The Sims 3: Into the Future torrent very soon. Stay tuned via our mailing list, our Forum, Facebook and/or Twitter!
We'd also like to warn you for "fake" torrents that don't work, but usually contain viruses or other unwanted stuff. If you want to avoid these, stay safe, wait for an official Games4theworld release!

DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead.

Last edited by Admin on Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:03; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON!

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 20:14

A good sentence comes up in my mind.
We can either get the game instantly by paying a cost, or wait a few day for the non-virus and FREE game in G4TW.
Thanks to ADMIN.

I had to laugh when I read this... so very very true!!!! I won't even install "official" copies any more... not enough money on the planet to make me want to! Thanks so much for all your good work!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON!

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 20:16

I wasn't saying anything about other countries except for cracking a little joke about the motherland of one branch of my family. (traced family line 600 years to Belgium and Holland)

I was just saying the U.S. and a few other countries for that matter like China for example have the population to cause severe server problems if a lot of us hit them at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 20:24

Anyways , what I wouldn't give to live in America .. Sad polite people, clean, civilization, honor .. 4 examples of what Romania doesn't have . drunken At least there is a site where it does not matter which country you come from. That's why I love g4tw. Cool

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Into the Future COMING TO G4TW VERY SOON! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 3 Into the Future

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 20:36

I can't wait this is going to be great!!  Very Happy  Also I am in America and the download site just comes up as a blank page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 20:44

styxxx wrote:
raelaroux wrote:
SimmerSummers wrote:im trying to go the download site so i can get into the future when it comes out but it says webpage not available
its not available yet. when its available admin will send out an email.
It's a little confusing but I believe what he or she is talking about is the entire download site is down. Which always seems to be the case on the day a new item is released.

I decided to reinstall medieval and if I hadn't grabbed them yesterday I wouldn't be able to do it at this time.
yeah it was working fine for me when they posted that. i had just gotten the movie theatre.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 20:53

This expansion looks so amazing, just.....WoW! What are y'all looking forward to the most about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 20:58

BuffyTVS22 wrote:This expansion looks so amazing, just.....WoW! What are y'all looking forward to the most about it?
omg theres just too many to choose from.

the plumbots to use as servants, the jetpacks.. etc.
but mostly..

THE MALL!! cant wait Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 21:01

Wait, there is going to be a MALL!?! Are we going to be able to buy new outfits or anything there (just realized how girly that sounded)?!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 21:08

I'm actually more interested in how they work in the descendents of characters and the mechanics for it.

Will "the future" be based off of the different worlds combined or individually?
If you're playing a custom world how will that affect the future?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 21:33

Can't wait, thanks Admin Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 21:33

I don't like it that much. I want it to just complete my collection and the fact it's the last expansion before the Sims Cartoon 4. My feelings on it might change once I play it, but after that I probably won't even use some of the features. I don't even use the main features in Island Paradise anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 21:44

This is going to be fun and thank you so much for hosting the site and making all this available to us all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 21:52

Site works for me 100% and pretty fast. I haven't tried to download anything. But def looking forward to "Into The Future".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 22:13

Will the game be up for download tomorrow?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 00:16

miruna98 wrote:Anyways , what I wouldn't give to live in America .. Sad polite people, clean, civilization, honor .. 4 examples of what Romania doesn't have . drunken At least there is a site where it does not matter which country you come from. That's why I love g4tw. Cool
uhm.. ive been to america and.. polite and civil people are severely lacking in that country. canadas the most polite country actually. we're the best :)idk about honor. and cleanliness, uhm.. rodeo drive, california is very clean there.

//EDIT

BuffyTVS22 wrote:Wait, there is going to be a MALL!?! Are we going to be able to buy new outfits or anything there (just realized how girly that sounded)?!?!?!
yep. thats one of the main features. the clothing store in the mall. theres new digital mannequins or something. lol
im excited. and yes, im extremely girly so.. girl it up. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 00:32

Im refreshing like crazy!!!!!!
I want to thak you guys cos your sims (at least in my case) always works !!!! 
Can't wait to instal this one!
Thank you in advance!
Andy
(from Madrid)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 01:04

Would you people believe that I actually forgot that the game came out today until now?
 'cause I did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 01:35

Parropita wrote:Im refreshing like crazy!!!!!!
I want to thak you guys cos your sims (at least in my case) always works !!!! 
Can't wait to instal this one!
Thank you in advance!
Andy
(from Madrid)
You're better off finding an old tv show and trying to watch a season or 2. Maybe 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 02:12

Eeeeeeeeep.
yay!
Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 03:16

I think we were all super spoiled by Island Paradise being days EARLY! lol!  i'm so anxious to get Into The Future I can't stand it! Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 03:22

Kinda feels like Christmas and waiting to open your gift!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 03:29

oh I can't wait till it's up and running! I'm gonna play with that horrid anime-style hair, just because it's so funny to look at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 03:51

i cant wait to see the utopian future. it looks so colorful and beautiful. and those slaves.. i mean plumbots. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 04:58

Just got home from work, looks like its not up quite yet, but Im sure it will be really really really soon (fingers crossed)! If chanting helps, I can start chanting "Go Admin" Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 05:21

To The Future! Take your time guys! Hammertime  G4TW Crew The Best

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 06:02

Yes, take all the time you need Admins, just know we are here, rooting for you! (Chanting too sometimes if that helps!) Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 07:30

Cant wait!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top