Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into The Future and Ultra Lounge Set

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Into The Future and Ultra Lounge Set Empty Into The Future and Ultra Lounge Set

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 03:34

Hello guys! I'm new here! 

Please forgive me if I posted in the wrong section...

So I want to ask if TS3 Into the Future by G4TW is the deluxe/preorder edition with the bonus content?

Also where could I download  the full Ultra Lounge Set? (I searched in the forum but the links expired) (Including the kitchen, bath, bedroom etc...) . I tried your new (and awesome) download page but I know it's still in beta so it isn't uploaded yet. 
Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Into The Future and Ultra Lounge Set Empty Re: Into The Future and Ultra Lounge Set

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Oct 2013, 03:44

Maverick Mitchell wrote:Hello guys! I'm new here! 

Please forgive me if I posted in the wrong section...

So I want to ask if TS3 Into the Future by G4TW is the deluxe/preorder edition with the bonus content?

Also where could I download  the full Ultra Lounge Set? (I searched in the forum but the links expired) (Including the kitchen, bath, bedroom etc...) . I tried your new (and awesome) download page but I know it's still in beta so it isn't uploaded yet. 
Thank you!
Hello,

I'm still downloading it myself, but I can tell you this: in the past, Games4Theworld used to upload the "limited edition content" of expansions separately, after a little while. So in this case, if you don't find these special items in the expansion, it will be uploaded, but I can't give an exact date.

The stuff will be uploaded here: http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

Look under Sims 3 > Limited Edition Stuff.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Into The Future and Ultra Lounge Set Empty Re: Into The Future and Ultra Lounge Set

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 04:11

Okay! Thanks for the info. The Ultra Lounge full set will also be uploaded on the site as well right?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Oct 2013, 04:20

Maverick Mitchell wrote:Okay! Thanks for the info. The Ultra Lounge full set will also be uploaded on the site as well right?
Yes, at the site I linked to in my previous post. But again, I cannot tell you exactly when it will be available.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top