Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3: Late Night installation help. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3: Late Night installation help. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3: Late Night installation help. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 31 Oct 2013, 02:50

:newfag: 

I downloaded the Late Night expansion pack (games4theworld version) and the installation guide says that I have to uninstall everything. Do I need to do this? Or should I just follow the Ultimate Fix installation guide?

I have nine expansion packs and two stuff packs installed.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3: Late Night installation help. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3: Late Night installation help. [SOLVED]

Post by Sephymuffins Thu 31 Oct 2013, 20:39

Hello,

I'm not sure I'm understanding your problem.  When you install an expansion pack, it shouldn't prompt you to uninstall anything - in fact, that's the last thing it will ask you to do UNLESS you uninstall an expansion from your PC via the Control Panel.

I suggest you please go here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly and follow the steps as accurately as possible.

Please let us know if you need any more assistance! Smile
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3: Late Night installation help. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3: Late Night installation help. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Fri 01 Nov 2013, 04:28

Dracosyna wrote::newfag: 

I downloaded the Late Night expansion pack (games4theworld version) and the installation guide says that I have to uninstall everything. Do I need to do this? Or should I just follow the Ultimate Fix installation guide?

I have nine expansion packs and two stuff packs installed.
The installation guide of every torrent (except for The Sims 3: Into The Future) is outdated. Please follow the guide Sephy's mentioned and let us know the resuly.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Nov 2013, 09:16

Hello,

I followed the guide that Sephy mentioned and it worked with no problems. Thank you for helping me out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Fri 01 Nov 2013, 18:56

Dracosyna wrote:Hello,

I followed the guide that Sephy mentioned and it worked with no problems. Thank you for helping me out!
I'm glad it helped! 

Let us know if you need anymore assistance.  Smile

Helper Edit: Problem solved, topic closed.

-cat2006house
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top