Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

there was an error during startup log problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

there was an error during startup log problem. [SOLVED] Empty there was an error during startup log problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Nov 2013, 00:41

hello i have a log problem cries, i uninstalled and installed it 5 or 6 times but still log problem, ive followed the video with the regedit, but nothing works.

the log problem seems to show when i use the manual patch. before i manual patch, i opened the base and no log problem, but when i did the patch, this problem showed.

i have the base game on D: and supernatural on C:.
is that the problem?
please help me i really want to play this game, i spent week to install this but nothing works.

Back to top Go down

there was an error during startup log problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: there was an error during startup log problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Nov 2013, 02:58

Hello, can you try apply This first and see how it works? Since it is the latest update by Admin.
After you do it please tell us here what is your result. Smile

Back to top Go down

there was an error during startup log problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: there was an error during startup log problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Nov 2013, 10:33

its not working, still error during startup. 

what to do? help mee Sad

i tried to open the launcher from D: but service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)

//EDIT

WAIT NEVERMIND!! 
i cleaned the registry i can play now 
IM SCREAMING RIGHT NOW THANK YOU!!!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!<3<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 02 Nov 2013, 13:51

Hi there,

Glad to hear the Registry eventually fixed your problem.
Enjoy the game to the fullest and please let us know if you need more assistance! The Sims 3 plumbob
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top