Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTA V - Xbox 360

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GTA V - Xbox 360 Empty GTA V - Xbox 360

Post by Guest Wed 27 Nov 2013, 17:26

Hi,

I bought GTA V for Xbox 360 Slim Elite. I bought the pirated one because I already jailbreak-ed my Xbox. I successfully installed it but when I start to play for the first time, I keep getting this error :-

"The game was restarted due to a problem with the storage device where the game data was installed. Please replace the storage device and reinstall the game data if issues continue to occur."

I re-installed it more than 5 times but I still getting this error. I searched it on Google about this issue and followed all the instructions given by people who managed to fixed this but the error still occurs. If anyone can solve this and help me, that would be great. Smile 

Back to top Go down

GTA V - Xbox 360 Empty Re: GTA V - Xbox 360

Post by Guest Thu 28 Nov 2013, 09:18

Sorry, I have no experience with Xbox...
I hope someone here can help you out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Nov 2013, 14:47

Maybe your storage device has a problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Dec 2013, 10:45

xJ3rian wrote:Maybe your storage device has a problem?
Are you sure? 'cause I've downloaded a lot of games without any error ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Feb 2014, 01:28

alifhaikal7 wrote:Hi,

I bought GTA V for Xbox 360 Slim Elite. I bought the pirated one because I already jailbreak-ed my Xbox. I successfully installed it but when I start to play for the first time, I keep getting this error :-

"The game was restarted due to a problem with the storage device where the game data was installed. Please replace the storage device and reinstall the game data if issues continue to occur."

I re-installed it more than 5 times but I still getting this error. I searched it on Google about this issue and followed all the instructions given by people who managed to fixed this but the error still occurs. If anyone can solve this and help me, that would be great. Smile 
I have Orginal PS3 and GTA V but i think it will run better when you will download it by yourself and copy it into flash drive. What type of jailbreak you have? Also try to install other new game to test for hardware problems. Maybe your xbox mod needs to have games patched or maybe your mod is outdated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top