Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Games4theworld

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello Games4theworld Empty Hello Games4theworld

Post by Guest Sun 15 Dec 2013, 23:22

Hello I am new here. Name is Serena. Site is tricky to navigate it seems. I hope I do not post too many wrong areas. Glad to be here. Thank you to your team for sharing all the great things and information.

Back to top Go down

Hello Games4theworld Empty Re: Hello Games4theworld

Post by Guest Mon 16 Dec 2013, 09:31

Hello Serena!
Pleased to meet you, and welcome to the Games4theworld forum!
We hope you enjoy your time here, and don't worry, we will be here to move any misplaced topic Wink
Have a nice time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 16 Dec 2013, 22:03

Hello there,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
Tricky to navigate? :(Feel free to leave suggestions here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f5-suggestion-box !
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Dec 2013, 23:18

I am not too sure yet... Maybe after some time of looking around I will figure it out. If not I will surely take your advice. My main problem was with where to post what, such as not knowing for sure where to ask questions, however am finding that using the search is helping at some points. I will keep working with it and let you know how I fair. So far though after a little wading through the new waters I have answered all my own questions. Thanks for the Welcoming messages. Thanks for the efforts you put into the site so that we may have an ultimate Sims guide and a safe place to find and download the items that we need/want.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 17 Dec 2013, 01:40

sgarith wrote:I am not too sure yet...   Maybe after some time of looking around I will figure it out. If not I will surely take your advice. My main problem was with where to post what, such as not knowing for sure where to ask questions, however am finding that using the search is helping at some points. I will keep working with it and let you know how I fair. So far though after a little wading through the new waters I have answered all my own questions. Thanks for the Welcoming messages. Thanks for the efforts you put into the site so that we may have an ultimate Sims guide and a safe place to find and download the items that we need/want.

Hello there and welcome to the forum ! Very Happy

For now, the most important "posting rule", is that you read the "warnings" under each forum section, on the main page of the forum. For example:

In the "PC Downloads Support" section, the warning says:
(POST YOUR PROBLEMS WITH OUR NON-THE SIMS DOWNLOADS HERE!)
(meaning, that Sims-related questions do NOT belong there, but rather questions about ALL other Games4TheWorld downloads).

In "The Sims (3) Fixes" section, it's this:
(DO NOT post your game problems here!)

I'm sure you get the idea. These "warnings", often in red font color, already give you an idea what kind of problem or question belongs to a specific sub-forum. Keep in mind that while we usually try to move misplaced topics or even split posts, if they are posted in the wrong place, this "work" would be too time-consuming if we did that all the time. So, sometimes, it can happen that we just delete misplaced posts or topics. If that happens to you, it means you posted in the wrong place.

That said, I hope I'm not sounding too strict, and I hope you enjoy your stay at the forum ! Smile 

Last edited by Carlos G. on Sun 05 Jan 2014, 00:35; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Dec 2013, 03:27

Thank You Carlos G. I will keep an eye out for this. I couldn't even begin to imagine how many tasks there must be to run this site and appreciate those that do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top