Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help, can't find sims 3 Bin. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help, can't find sims 3 Bin.  [SOLVED] Empty Help, can't find sims 3 Bin. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 29 Dec 2013, 18:10

Hey,
     So i have sims 3 , some expansion packs legally so that mines instead of having a sims 3 bin i have sims 3 supernatural bin, can i use this to put the game cracks, because when i do it doesn't work. please help.

Last edited by Sunnisohle on Mon 30 Dec 2013, 21:11; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Help, can't find sims 3 Bin.  [SOLVED] Empty Re: Help, can't find sims 3 Bin. [SOLVED]

Post by Sephymuffins Sun 29 Dec 2013, 18:53

Hello,

I'm not sure I follow the specific problem you are having.  If you have any expansions installed whatsoever (including the base-game), you should have a /bin/ folder on your PC.  

However, it may be that you are trying to place the crack into the wrong folder all together, because if you have any games connected to Origin, your /bin/ folder will be in a different area.

Please, go here and read/follow all the steps as accurately as possible.  You do not need any crack/s, other than the Ultimate Fix.
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Help, can't find sims 3 Bin.  [SOLVED] Empty Re: Help, can't find sims 3 Bin. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 17:56

i did download my games from origin let me try to explain again i don't have a sims 3 /game/bin i have a sims 3 supernatrual / game /bin and when i put the cracks in sims 3 supernatrual game/bin it does not work

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Mon 30 Dec 2013, 18:16

Sunnisohle wrote:i did download my games from origin let me try to explain again i don't have a sims 3 /game/bin i have a sims 3 supernatrual / game /bin and when i put the cracks in sims 3 supernatrual game/bin it does not work

Okay, have you downloaded and installed The Sims 3?  Just the base-game?

If you have any games from Origin, they will be in a different area of your computer, but you probably know that.
However, you SHOULD have a base-game /game/bin folder somewhere.  I say this because without the first (base) Sims 3 game, you can't play any of the expansions.  Smile
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 21:01

Ok, i found it they are in the origin games files, thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Mon 30 Dec 2013, 21:39

Sunnisohle wrote:Ok, i found it they are in the origin games files, thanks

You're welcome.  Smile  Because your immediate problem is now solved, I will go ahead and close this thread.
If you have any issues that may come up or you have any questions, feel free to open a new thread in the appropriate area of the forums.

Have a great New Year!  

Topic Closed.  Smile
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top