Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retail Sims 3 Stater Pack and Pirated Custom Content. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Retail Sims 3 Stater Pack and Pirated Custom Content. [SOLVED] Empty Retail Sims 3 Stater Pack and Pirated Custom Content. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jan 2014, 19:50

Hi,

I have read alot of the posts concerning this topic and so far none of them relate to me. I bought the Starter Pack after having the G4TW torrented stuff for years and I want some of the former premium content that I had. When I say content I don't mean worlds or EPs or SPs. I mean stuff like the Bayside Laundry Set and the Edwardian Kitchen Set. 

Is there any way to:

1) Bypass Origin to start my game because it is driving me nuts  (can't remember if I say this in a post I've read so many so bear with me please)
2) Install the premium content (sets and other stuff) in my game.

BTW I tried installing the full Bayside Set and it said that I needed a software update before I can use it but my game is patched to the hilt.

Thanks for answering my question.  Help

Back to top Go down

Retail Sims 3 Stater Pack and Pirated Custom Content. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Retail Sims 3 Stater Pack and Pirated Custom Content. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jan 2014, 21:27

you can install premium content from piratebay or G4TW website but you can't bypass origin unless you download pirated version. I currently own starter pack too and got offical late night and sims 3. I got all store Items and premium items currently available to get and all neighborhoods and I got this from piratebay but I think you can get it from GF4W too but it's a little longer clicking individual items and installing with sim3pack you can get it in a package file instead and just add to mod file and done...

Back to top Go down

Retail Sims 3 Stater Pack and Pirated Custom Content. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Retail Sims 3 Stater Pack and Pirated Custom Content. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jan 2014, 03:27

Woohoo!!! Hammertime  Thanks. I'm gonna try this and see if it works. I have to wait until G4TW's site is back up though. bounce

Last edited by kitty10136 on Sun 05 Jan 2014, 03:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted before finishing post. I'm that excited.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jan 2014, 07:01

hi kitty10136 u can also get the premium content from http://thepiratebay.se/search/games4theworld/0/99/0/ here u no need to wait for the G4TW site and i am sorry u cannot bypass origin the best is to get all the stuff or basegame from here hope this helps 

happy simming The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jan 2014, 02:32

I'm sick of Origin so I'm gonna bypass it by reinstalling Seasons from G4TW. Thanks for the help.

BTW, I downloaded the store stuff from Kickass, will install once I'm done and see if it works.

Edit: It works. You guys are awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 05:30

happy simming kitty10136 enjoy ur games free feel to ask any problems u face here we r here to always help u     
happy simming The Sims 3 plumbob

please close this topic any moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 13 Jan 2014, 08:04

If you have any questions, feel free to open a new topic.

If you want to download any store content or expansion packs, download them from www.games4theworld.org (for expansion packs, stuff packs and store updates) and www.games4theworlddownloads.org (for newly-released store content).

Topic closed.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top