Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defence Of The Ancient ( DOTA ) Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Defence Of The Ancient ( DOTA ) Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Empty Defence Of The Ancient ( DOTA ) Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne

Post by Narong30 Wed 19 May 2010, 00:41

Defense of the Ancients. For me, it’s the most popular game of all.
It is a custom scenario of the strategy video game Warcraft III and Frozen Throne. The best thing I like about this game is how it can be your lifetime masseur or masseuse. What do I mean by that?

Based on my experience, when I play Defense of the Ancients, it takes all the stress away from my body. There are times when I really am stressed with all the things that are happening, and all it takes is one game of DOTA.

When i am angry at someone, dota is always the answer. As my filipino friends tell me “Idaan yan sa Dota” which means “Just resort to DotA”.
I can be silly sometimes when I play dota when I`m mad because sometimes I shout but hey, it’s better to let it all out rather than keeping it inside.

DotA is like any other game. You choose a character. There are tower-like establishments where characters are assorted by their main attribute, it can be intelligence, strength, agility. The main mission is to defend your main tower and destroy the enemies main tower. Whoever kills the opponent’s main throne first, wins the game.

I think it`s about every 30seconds where your throne produces creeps that aid you during your battle with the enemy. There are also neutral creeps located everywhere in the map that you can kill for extra money and experience. You can level up until 25. As any other game, you need to earn money through killing enemy heroes and creeps or towers for you to but equipments.

But don`t be fooled by this ordinary-looking strategy game because DOTA is unique. This is not any other game that you can get bored off quite easily. The mystery is, I can`t explain why dota is very different from all the games I have played before but it is very unique. It might be the adrenaline it inhibits in you while playing. But well, It`s for you to find out. So go ahead and try it. But your Warcraft III and Frozen Throne CD in your local computer shop and don`t buy pirated cd’s as it may interfere with your gaming in the long run.

Everyone should try this game because it can take away your stress and you could also meet new friends through Garena. A program that can make you play dota with different people all over the world.

Rating: 10

feel free to listen this Smile : Basshunter - Dota (Defence Of The Ancient )
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Defence Of The Ancient ( DOTA ) Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Empty Re: Defence Of The Ancient ( DOTA ) Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne

Post by Admin Wed 19 May 2010, 08:14

Lol, you didn't write this yourself, did you?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Defence Of The Ancient ( DOTA ) Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Empty Re: Defence Of The Ancient ( DOTA ) Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne

Post by Narong30 Wed 19 May 2010, 14:54

Admin wrote:Lol, you didn't write this yourself, did you?

haha, this is mixed Smile but this is what i wan tell u all Smile
for me, where i got this is not important... but the massage is important for me...
lolx.... u should play this game admin
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 19 May 2010, 18:07

Well you see, the magic of this review -section is that you write your ówn reviews, but it's OK. I'm not really into Warcraft, actually.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Wed 19 May 2010, 19:51

Admin wrote:Well you see, the magic of this review -section is that you write your ówn reviews, but it's OK. I'm not really into Warcraft, actually.

my bad brother... it will not happen again Smile hahaha
keep in touch.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Dec 2012, 07:20

Hi Guys,

I'm playing DoTa but it's quite addicting so i stop and convert to LoL, so my last saying which is ' Idaan na lang sa DOTA" is now "Idaan na lang sa LoL" haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top