Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it safe to upload content on the orignal TS3 exchange site if it involves cracked expansion content?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it safe to upload content on the orignal TS3 exchange site if it involves cracked expansion content? Empty Is it safe to upload content on the orignal TS3 exchange site if it involves cracked expansion content?

Post by Guest Wed 26 Feb 2014, 04:53

Yep.

I'm in a small house building contest and they said you have to use expansions in the creation. I don have ep's but they are all cracked. Is it safe to upload it to the TS3 exchange site?

Back to top Go down

Is it safe to upload content on the orignal TS3 exchange site if it involves cracked expansion content? Empty Re: Is it safe to upload content on the orignal TS3 exchange site if it involves cracked expansion content?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 26 Feb 2014, 11:46

HelloLove98 wrote:Yep.

I'm in a small house building contest and they said you have to use expansions in the creation. I don have ep's but they are all cracked. Is it safe to upload it to the TS3 exchange site?

Hello,

There's no way of figuring out what content is from legit games and which content isn't. So you can go ahead, build your house and upload it. Wink 

I do find that this question is interesting, and you shouldn't worry about The Sims 3, as I said. But I wonder how this will be handled in The Sims 4, later this year. Let' see. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Is it safe to upload content on the orignal TS3 exchange site if it involves cracked expansion content? Empty Re: Is it safe to upload content on the orignal TS3 exchange site if it involves cracked expansion content?

Post by Guest Thu 27 Feb 2014, 04:34

As Carlos said, there is no issue. Sims 3 can only assume that you own the games and never registered them. Good luck in the contest or whatever you were doing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top