Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to find old mods? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to find old mods? [SOLVED] Empty How to find old mods? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 03 Mar 2014, 00:51

Hi! So I haven't played Sims in a reeeeally long time, and today I decided to update my game, get the newest expansion pack and play around. But when I opened up the game after updating and installing, it said that some of my mods haven't been updated and that it'll cause problems in the game. The problem is that I have a lot of mods, and I don't know which ones haven't been updated. Is there any way to check or update them or fix it at all, so that my game doesn't crash or anything? Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

How to find old mods? [SOLVED] Empty Re: How to find old mods? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 04 Mar 2014, 19:01

Sadly, no. There is simply no way to fix 'em all at once. You must trace your mod back to where you downloaded it from. Probably you downloaded 'em from MTS(Mod The Sims)? the rest you can google the name file such as "Treeag Bookoftalent.package". 

Hope this helps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Mar 2014, 04:53

James_Lionheart wrote:Sadly, no. There is simply no way to fix 'em all at once. You must trace your mod back to where you downloaded it from. Probably you downloaded 'em from MTS(Mod The Sims)? the rest you can google the name file such as "Treeag Bookoftalent.package". 

Hope this helps!

Is there any way to find out which ones are the ones causing problems? I don't want to lose any mods that might still be working. Thanks though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Mar 2014, 18:20

Sadly no. You have to check 'em one by one  Wat. . Probably a core mod or script ones. Might try using Delphy's Sims 3 Dashboard tool ( Found at MTS). It won't tell you the mod that outdated though, but you can see which one is conflicting with each other.

Sorry couldn't help better!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 01:22

James_Lionheart wrote:Sadly no. You have to check 'em one by one  Wat. . Probably a core mod or script ones. Might try using Delphy's Sims 3 Dashboard tool ( Found at MTS). It won't tell you the mod that outdated though, but you can see which one is conflicting with each other.

Sorry couldn't help better!

I found the mod that was causing problems so it's fine! Thank you so much for helping Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:40

Glad you solved the problem!
Have fun Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 19:59

Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content