Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installed the sims 3 correclty, problems with the ultimate fix.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installed the sims 3 correclty, problems with the ultimate fix. Empty Installed the sims 3 correclty, problems with the ultimate fix.

Post by Guest Fri 02 May 2014, 15:42

Hello everyone,

I've just installed the sims 3 a couple days ago and I want to update my game. I was following this guide: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly and it says that I should instal atleast one of the expansion packs that are listed. I've downloaded the Katy Perry Sweet Treats because I like the stuff and because it's not heavy on my computer. I tried to instal it and it didn't work because I had to update the base game. The guide says that I should go to step 2, so I've downloaded that and I've also downloaded the ultimate fix. After extracting it, I saw that the Katy Perry expensionpack is not included in the ultimate fix.
How can I make it work? How can I update my sims 3 anyway?

-I was looking for this question on the forum, but I couldn't find it.

Thank youu

Back to top Go down

Installed the sims 3 correclty, problems with the ultimate fix. Empty Re: Installed the sims 3 correclty, problems with the ultimate fix.

Post by Guest Sat 03 May 2014, 13:13

You need to update your game, either through the Launcher, through the Manual Patch.
Then, get the Ultimate Fix, and copy the files from the #Crack folder to the base game install folder. That's all!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top