Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start game.Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start game.Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) Empty Unable to start game.Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jul 2014, 15:00

Hello,
I installed the sims 3 deluxe edition with the following expension packs : Generations, Island Paradise, late Night, Pets, Seasons, Showtime, University Life, World Adventures.When I started the game it showed me the error mentioned in the title.Thats why I did what it says in here:https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly exepct one thing in step 4 it says that after I replace hte files I have to start the luncher and update the game.However,when I started it it said:"There was an error during startup.Please see the log file for more details."What should I do? confused (Also in the folder c:\program files(x86)\Electronic Arts I have onle the sims 3 basic game that's why I've put all of the cracks in the folder where i've installed the sims 3 and the expansion packs (C:\Program Files\Electronic arts\...)HELP ME PLEASE!

Back to top Go down

Unable to start game.Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) Empty Re: Unable to start game.Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 10 Jul 2014, 22:37

NickFirework wrote:Hello,
I installed the sims 3 deluxe edition with the following expension packs : Generations, Island Paradise, late Night, Pets, Seasons, Showtime, University Life, World Adventures.When I started the game it showed me the error mentioned in the title.Thats why I did what it says in here:https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly exepct one thing in step 4 it says that after I replace hte files I have to start the luncher and update the game.However,when I started it it said:"There was an error during startup.Please see the log file for more details."What should I do? confused (Also in the folder c:\program files(x86)\Electronic Arts I have onle the sims 3 basic game that's why I've put all of the cracks in the folder where i've installed the sims 3 and the expansion packs (C:\Program Files\Electronic arts\...)HELP ME PLEASE!

Hello,

You ONLY need the #crack-folder of the Ultimate fix, and nothing else; so re-do the steps from #2 to #4 in that guide. Do the steps very carefully and post back if it works or not. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Unable to start game.Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) Empty Re: Unable to start game.Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)

Post by Admin Thu 10 Jul 2014, 22:37

Hi there,

First of all, if you tried to update your game via the Game Launcher, you did not read the instructions correctly. (As you're not supposed to follow the instructions that come with the Ultimate Fix, just the "# Crack" folder, as described in step 3 and 4 of the "Read this")

Anyway, in order to fix your "Error During Startup" error, please read this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t6052-error-during-startup-see-log-for-more-details-fix

Good luck and please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jul 2014, 13:57

Ok i uninstalled the game,installed it again,installed the manual patch,and replaced the files only from the #crack folder but then the error is still showing Sad .Is it a problem that in the program files(x86)\Electronic Arts I have only 1 folder (The Sims 3) even when I installed a lot of expansion packs?Also should the manual patch install without asking in which folder?Or just tell me what to do next Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 11 Jul 2014, 21:12

Hello,

Where exactly did you get your base game and expansion packs from?
No, the manual patch will not ask for an installation folder, as it'll automatically recognize where the game is installed, via the Registry.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top