Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

venue content

View previous topic View next topic Go down

venue content  Empty venue content

Post by Guest Sun 31 Aug 2014, 15:33

Hi, I had issues with installing cc last week and fixed it by installing ccmagic but now alot of cc is missing mainly venue cc. For ex I have any cc that cane from a world package but cc that came from an venue is missing. Ex. The flower from greenhouse is missing. No crypt door. But I have the venues. Idk what to do may someone please help me.

Back to top Go down

venue content  Empty Re: venue content

Post by J.T. Sun 31 Aug 2014, 15:55

Hello there,

By greenhouse, do you mean Stones Throw Greenhouse (http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3%3A58192)?

Other than that, do all Custom Content you installed are Store Content? If so, have you installed the store fixes as per instructions?

Link for store fixes: http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/storefixes.html. If you do have the older version of the store fixes, please remove them completely and re-download and re-install with the instructions given in the file.

If you have any questions, please let us know.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Aug 2014, 15:59

Yes that greenhouse and I did the store fix it didn't change anything

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 31 Aug 2014, 16:04

ocking93 wrote:Yes that greenhouse and I did the store fix it didn't change anything

Can you explain how you applied the store fixes? For example, which folder did you place the file of the store fixes to? If you know how, you can also post screenshots showing how you applied the store fixes.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Aug 2014, 16:09

I'm using mobile right now but I put the four in ea /Sims/mods/packages then the three w/o ccmerged in overrides and made sure cc was in dcbackuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Aug 2014, 16:13

Did you make sure that the CC that is missing is properly installed? You can check in the "Installed Content" tab in the Launcher to check if they show up in there. 

A possibility is that when you installed the new CC with CCMagic some of the others got uninstalled by mistake. You could try to download them again and install them to see if they work now.

Be sure to keep us informed! Good luck! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Aug 2014, 16:22

I'm going to so far I cleared cache in the ccmagic app and alot of my things came back!!!but my flower isnt here so im goimg to reinstall the greenhouse see if it works

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Aug 2014, 16:33

ocking93 wrote:I'm going to so far I cleared cache in the ccmagic app and alot of my things came back!!!but my flower isnt here so im goimg to reinstall the greenhouse see if it works

Clearing the cache was a very good idea!

Make sure that you have the latest Store Fixes that you can get in this link:
http://games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/storefixes.html

The Greenhouse requires these to work properly.
We look forward to hearing from you! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 01 Sep 2014, 18:39

ocking93 wrote:I'm going to so far I cleared cache in the ccmagic app and alot of my things came back!!!but my flower isnt here so im goimg to reinstall the greenhouse see if it works

Hello ocking93,

If one or more components of a store set is missing, then it's indeed a good idea to re-install that .sims3pack. After that, please delete the compositorCache.package and scriptCache.package files, in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3.

The store fixes, are important, yes, but don't really help when it comes to missing items. The store fixes mainly fix problems with items that are already "there", but cannot be properly used.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top