Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning to buy Standard Edition Sims 4, Deluxe Items Possible to crack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Planning to buy  Standard Edition Sims 4, Deluxe Items Possible to crack? Empty Planning to buy Standard Edition Sims 4, Deluxe Items Possible to crack?

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 13:09

Hello Guys! I'm planning to buy the Standard Edition of the Sims 4, is it possible to have the deluxe edition goodies cracked and get it into the game?

Back to top Go down

Planning to buy  Standard Edition Sims 4, Deluxe Items Possible to crack? Empty Re: Planning to buy Standard Edition Sims 4, Deluxe Items Possible to crack?

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 13:24

Simply buy the deluxe edition, or don't even spend money and download the game from here...

Back to top Go down

Planning to buy  Standard Edition Sims 4, Deluxe Items Possible to crack? Empty Re: Planning to buy Standard Edition Sims 4, Deluxe Items Possible to crack?

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 13:33

Hi there and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!

Right now it's impossible to tell whether it will be possible to add the cracked Deluxe items into the game, as it's still in progress of being cracked. But right now there isn't a thing that points to the contrary.

Don't worry, when any more info is released it will be posted here or in our Facebook page. Be sure to read them for the latest updates! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 16:04

I may be wrong, but I think it's gonna be very similar to SimCity. DLC will be checked via Origin and if you're thinking of buying the standard edition to access online features, I don't think you'll be able to get the DLC for free. It's either a completely offline game with the pirated goodies or an online legal game with access to the community and you can download houses and sims. They've made it more difficult to distribute sims and houses and families outside of the game. You have to be connected. At the same time they're using that to check if your copy is legal.

Last edited by EliHarb on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 18:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 02 Sep 2014, 16:23

xyntherion wrote:Hello Guys! I'm planning to buy the Standard Edition of the Sims 4, is it possible to have the deluxe edition goodies cracked and get it into the game?

Hello xyntherion and welcome,

Why do you *need* to buy the game NOW ? Smile  I would suggest to wait a little more while, to see how this system with the DLC and online "gaming" works ? Yes, I really suggest you pirate the game, when it's out, and wait a while to see 1) if it's worth it and 2) how the system with the DLC works.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 16:24

Carlos wrote:
xyntherion wrote:Hello Guys! I'm planning to buy the Standard Edition of the Sims 4, is it possible to have the deluxe edition goodies cracked and get it into the game?

Hello xyntherion and welcome,

Why do you *need* to buy the game NOW ? Smile  I would suggest to wait a little more while, to see how this system with the DLC and online "gaming" works ? Yes, I really suggest you pirate the game, when it's out, and wait a while to see 1) if it's worth it and 2) how the system with the DLC works.

yeah, doing this now. my money's off to a better spending than this Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 02 Sep 2014, 16:27

xyntherion wrote:yeah, doing this now. my money's off to a better spending than this Very Happy

Good decision ! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top