Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expansions installed but missing during game (MAC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expansions installed but missing during game (MAC) Empty Expansions installed but missing during game (MAC)

Post by Guest Fri 07 Nov 2014, 01:03

Hi, I've downloaded and installed correctly all the expansions of The Sims 3 (MAC) and the game runs perfectly except for one thing. I've noticed that when I double click the Future expansion (the last one installed) instead of running it, it opens the "island paradise" as if the future one is not installed. I didn't think it was problematic until i started a family and i noticed that not only the future expansion doesn't appear at all (i mean the features of it) but also the Four Seasons is missing as well.... I installed all the expansions available and i had no problems during the installation, i think the game just does not recognizes them and i can't understand why. Any quick fix for this?

Thanks a lot!

Back to top Go down

Expansions installed but missing during game (MAC) Empty Re: Expansions installed but missing during game (MAC)

Post by Guest Fri 07 Nov 2014, 23:38

Did you install the expansion in release order?
If not, then that may be the problem.

Back to top Go down

Expansions installed but missing during game (MAC) Empty Re: Expansions installed but missing during game (MAC)

Post by Guest Sat 08 Nov 2014, 16:40

Yes, i installed them in the proper order so that's not the problem  WhatDidUJustCallMe? .... damn, and i really love the four seasons expansion T.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 19:28

I'm predicting that it didn't fully installed?
Because few of the expansion required to be installed few times.

Make sure after you installed the EP, please check through the launcher if the icon appeared. If not, then please try to install again until the icon appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Nov 2014, 20:45

That's a great idea! the problem is, after da first time i try to install it, and the icon doesn't appear, whenever i try to re install the same expansion by clicking on the icon the installation program doesn't run anymore, instead the launcher appears as if it is indeed installed. i think i'll unistall it all and re-install again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Wed 12 Nov 2014, 19:59

Hello,

Please let us know the result. If the tip doesn't work we will help you again to solve your problem. Good luck!  The Sims Plumbob 1
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top