Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EP installers not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EP installers not working Empty EP installers not working

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 08:20

Hi! I'm sorry to be a bother but none of the installers seem to be working on any of the EP files I've downloaded. I've tried everything that I could find in the forums but nothing seems to be working. I keep getting the message in the image below and I'm not really sure what to do. I've tried opening the .exe file as well as stated in the installation guide.txt but it only shows me a certificate of some sort? Any help would be very much appreciated.
EP installers not working Screen10
(Also apologies if this is already asked question. I couldn't find anything relating to it ><)

//EDIT

I forgot to mention that I've also tried the whole .dmg thing. Still nothing EP installers not working 4011807745

Back to top Go down

EP installers not working Empty Re: EP installers not working

Post by Phoebe Wed 12 Nov 2014, 20:03

Hello TheAvatar,

I'd like to remind you one thing before answering your problem. Please use edit button whenever you want to update your current post. Thank you so much! Smile

I have some questions for you to idetify your problem: Did you download the expansions from G4TW? Have you created a working .dmg files? Was your main game working before you attempted to install the expansion packs?
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top