Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game minimizes instantly [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game minimizes instantly [SOLVED] Empty Game minimizes instantly [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 15 Dec 2014, 19:14

Hi!
So Iv'e downloaded your Sims 4 torrent and ran into "the dynamic library "rdl.dll" failed to initialize" issue by got it fixed using your ultimate fix. 
I ran into a different issue though, when I click the shortcut on my desktop the game seems like it runs, it goes fullscreen and the mouse turns to a loading wheel for a few second. After that, it seems as though it crashes and the game is minimized. When I click the icon on my programs dock it loads a black full screen for a few second and than minimizes again.
Any clue on how to fix this? Thanks!  Help

Back to top Go down

Game minimizes instantly [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game minimizes instantly [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 16 Dec 2014, 20:19

simsergirl7 wrote:Hi!
So Iv'e downloaded your Sims 4 torrent and ran into "the dynamic library "rdl.dll" failed to initialize" issue by got it fixed using your ultimate fix. 
I ran into a different issue though, when I click the shortcut on my desktop the game seems like it runs, it goes fullscreen and the mouse turns to a loading wheel for a few second. After that, it seems as though it crashes and the game is minimized. When I click the icon on my programs dock it loads a black full screen for a few second and than minimizes again.
Any clue on how to fix this? Thanks!  Help

Hello simsergirl7 and welcome,

This one should do in your case too:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18422-the-dynamic-library-rld-dll-failed-to-initialize-e0-error-fix

Most likely, your "security"-software somehow cleaned or deleted the crack files, which means that...

1) you need to double-check all your "security"-software (also Windows Defender !!!, which most people overlook. You can turn off Windows Defender completely, since it's totally useless, lol). Also note that you should add the download location for your internet browser stuff (Chrome/Firefox) to the "exclusions" too, otherwise the stuff you download with the browsers gets deleted too.

2) and you must re-apply the Ultimate fix after that. If you still have the original .RAR file of the fix, just re-extract the contents from the .RAR, and then re-apply the folders.

Good luck and keep me posted ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 22:48

Thanks for the reply Carlos,
 but it seems to be working now on its own. I simply restarted my computer once more and it sorted itself out.
Thank you very much nevertheless. Smile

Helper edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun!
-SeoY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top