Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outdoor Retreat - I have a legit GamePack/Not legit game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outdoor Retreat - I have a legit GamePack/Not legit game. Empty Outdoor Retreat - I have a legit GamePack/Not legit game.

Post by Guest Sat 17 Jan 2015, 01:09

Hi everyone!

So, I have a legit version of Outdoor retreat, and I would love to share it if the mods will allow it, because I cannot seem to get it to work, as I do not have an Origin version of the Sims 4 and instead am using the Games4theworld Version =). 

Does anyone know what I possibly can do to get it to work other than by buying the Origin game, and/or would the mods allow me to post a link so people can download it to try to figure it out? 

The installation instructions for the pack are 

1) Add to Origin Installation Folder
2) Go to game launcher to add to game pack to game

Course, my sims 4 game is installed to Program Files(x86) - Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 

I have attempted to make an Origin Games > The Sims 4 folder but that's not working, I have attempted to extract the packages and add them to my game, but that does not work, I've tried to add the raw worlds to my worlds, but that also does not work. I've tried to add the folder to my My Documents - Electronic Arts - The Sims 4 folder but again, not working. So I am at my wits end.

Regardless.. Thanks for any assistance, and mods my apologies if this is not allowed to be asked/discussed here.

Back to top Go down

Outdoor Retreat - I have a legit GamePack/Not legit game. Empty Re: Outdoor Retreat - I have a legit GamePack/Not legit game.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 00:09

I bought outdoor retreat too but I have no access to it, I got it from gamersgate and redeemed it on origin but it does not show up in my account at all, did you buy it from origin?

Back to top Go down

Outdoor Retreat - I have a legit GamePack/Not legit game. Empty Re: Outdoor Retreat - I have a legit GamePack/Not legit game.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 07:50

No, I bought it from GoG.com due to the discount - Oh well! I guess I just have to wait heh =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 08:37

Ok, I got this to work, I checked my game and the new world shows up.  I made a copy of my sims 4 game folder and copied it to my origin games folder then copied over the outdoor retreat folder (from a torrent), started the game and it worked.  I would be happy to share the files with a moderator's permission if this is allowed.
Outdoor Retreat - I have a legit GamePack/Not legit game. K3khmd
EDIT- Make sure you are logged into origin and to start the game from the sims 4 exe in the origin games location, not the original one you were using (mine is in my electronic arts folder), if you use the original exe and are not logged it you will get a game data missing error.  Any problems I would be happy to help any way I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 12:21

I tried what you stated above, however, it's still not showing for me WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 19 Jan 2015, 12:05

//MOVED
Hi there,

We have a similar thread here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18945-found-sims4-outdoor-retreat-torrent

It most likely works that way for you, because you have actually registered/bought Outdoor Retreat.
Thank you for your detailed instructions though, feel free to PM the link and I'll check it out for you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 09:51

Hi, I have a legit game (I was too eager to play Sims 4 to wait for a crack lol), although I didn't pay full price as used proxies to buy from the cheapest country Wink

I don't suppose you've uploaded your outdoor retreat Zyva and could pm or email me a link please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top