Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having Trouble Connecting to Internet On Sims 4. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having Trouble Connecting to Internet On Sims 4. [SOLVED] Empty Having Trouble Connecting to Internet On Sims 4. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 11:03

Alright so i re-installed the sims 4 but this time i installed it with GWT that was some hours ago when it was yesterday and i never even thought about playing Online till i stumbled upon "Go To School Mod Pack" from Zerbu i have to enter the gallery to get Pre-Made School's And so when i tried to connect it said Offline so i searched online and i went on games4theworld.forumotion.com and searched how i could play online and i followed the instructions i felt incredibly stupid for not realizing i needed ORIGIN and so i installed it and installed origin and made a "fake account" i then made sure i was online in Origin i then also made sure i had "Online Access" Ticked i tried to see if i was connected an it instead of showing my username it showed RLD! so i then went on the fake origin account and downloaded C.A.S Demo it still didn't allow me to enter the gallery, so i searched online and they said to run both with administrator and so i did and i found that it changed something, it actually said the fake origin account's username and i thought it would work but then it would just freeze up and then after awhile say it's unable to connect, i tried disabling my anti-viruses putting the programs on the "whitelist" troubleshooting it seems to have fixed something in the sims 4 but still wouldn't let me connect.

System: 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium

Edit; i forgot to say that when i went to see if the ultimate fix for sims 4 would work it said that the sims 4 GTW was already patched and i shouldn't patch it if i installed/downloaded GTW

//EDIT

Lol Seems to have fixed itself, thanks anyways. (for not even replying a good luck) Lmao jk.

Last edited by Carlos on Mon 01 Jun 2015, 21:59; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some Important Info)

Back to top Go down

Having Trouble Connecting to Internet On Sims 4. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Having Trouble Connecting to Internet On Sims 4. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 01 Jun 2015, 21:59

SimSimmerDies wrote:
//EDIT

Lol Seems to have fixed itself, thanks anyways. (for not even replying a good luck) Lmao jk.

Sorry for the belated reply,

I myself have been absent for a very long time, hence I could not get back to any messages. For the future, if you need help urgently and you see that nobody is replying, pleas euse the search function.

In addition, there is also this thread here (read my replies about possible causes of this issue):
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20124-the-sims-3-complete-collection-installed-properly-but-no-internet-connection-afterwards-solved

As the problem seems solved, I will close this. Have fun !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top