Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Household member autonomously goes home after a while in Bakery Store

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Household member autonomously goes home after a while in Bakery Store Empty Household member autonomously goes home after a while in Bakery Store

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 05:30

I am having an issue with my sim's fiance going home autonomously and when he's home I cant summon him back to the store. Has somebody experienced this? When I click on the sim to make him come back to the store there is no option. I have to make my female sim call him and invite him to hangout to make him go back to the store but after awhile he leaves again. I made a rest area with a bed, computer and a bathroom for them. And I also had him quit his job...so I'm not really sure what he's up to when he goes home Household member autonomously goes home after a while in Bakery Store Smile

Back to top Go down

Household member autonomously goes home after a while in Bakery Store Empty Re: Household member autonomously goes home after a while in Bakery Store

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 10:24

So few lots, so many bugs. GG Sims Studio

In The Sims 3 you could reset every sim in the world, which fixed about 90% of issues. Here I'm not sure.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top