Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't install Base Game Sims 3 on a Mac

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't install Base Game Sims 3 on a Mac Empty Can't install Base Game Sims 3 on a Mac

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2015, 19:35

Hi everyone,

So I've been trying for days now to follow all instructions to install The Sims 3 correctly but I cannot even seem to get the Base Game installed. I'm using a Mac.

I downloaded the .rar file from this website, including the files:

• The Sims 3 StartDisk.iso
  • The Sims Disk 1.iso

I've mounted both with Disk Utility and then started the installer. After a couple of steps, it asks me for a Serial. Now I found a Serial.exe file in the # Crack folder but as I'm using a Mac, I can't open this. Does anybody know what it is that I'm doing wrong or where I can find a serial code so I can finish the installation of the Base Game?

Every kind of help is appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Can't install Base Game Sims 3 on a Mac Empty Re: Can't install Base Game Sims 3 on a Mac

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 May 2015, 12:49

//Topic moved

Hello,

I believe our version of the base game doesn't work on mac. You'll need a "reloaded" base game. After that, you can use G4TW expansions.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Can't install Base Game Sims 3 on a Mac Empty Re: Can't install Base Game Sims 3 on a Mac

Post by Guest Sun 24 May 2015, 19:50

The base game in the COMPLETE COLLECTIOn does work, it's best to use that one for mac.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Thu 11 Jun 2015, 08:28

Hello,

Specifically, you need a reloaded version, which can be foun in Piratebay. After downloading the game, you don't need to install it, just extract your App folder.

Happy simming!  The Sims Plumbob 1
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top