Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro Stunt Racer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro Stunt Racer Empty Nitro Stunt Racer

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jun 2015, 04:31

Request: Nitro Stunt Racer 
Category: Games: PC
Comment: Nitro Stunt Racing is a PC racing game developed by the independant studio Game Seed.
Following the standard motor racing rules, this game is a spicy mix of attractive elements such as pipes, loops and huge jumps on various surfaces. The focus is to propose unprecedented driving and flying sensations to racing game amateurs.

Gameplay features:

- 16 car races with engaging opponents
- Realistic handling (Force feedback steering wheel recommended)
- Aerial handling
- Integrated Online Ranking system for more competition
- Optional piloting assistances
- Vehicles can be damaged and destroyed
- Multiple surfaces types (asphalt, mud, sand, grass, metal...)
- Perilous areas such as very high speedway, enormous jumps, huge loops, ramps, pipes, bumps, ..

Back to top Go down

Nitro Stunt Racer Empty Re: Nitro Stunt Racer

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 13 Jun 2015, 06:41

Cov wrote:
Request: Nitro Stunt Racer 
Category: Games: PC
Comment: Nitro Stunt Racing is a PC racing game developed by the independant studio Game Seed.
Following the standard motor racing rules, this game is a spicy mix of attractive elements such as pipes, loops and huge jumps on various surfaces. The focus is to propose unprecedented driving and flying sensations to racing game amateurs.

Gameplay features:

- 16 car races with engaging opponents
- Realistic handling (Force feedback steering wheel recommended)
- Aerial handling
- Integrated Online Ranking system for more competition
- Optional piloting assistances
- Vehicles can be damaged and destroyed
- Multiple surfaces types (asphalt, mud, sand, grass, metal...)
- Perilous areas such as very high speedway, enormous jumps, huge loops, ramps, pipes, bumps, ..

Welcome to the forum,

I added it to the request list here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1-all-current-requests-read-this-first-please#1
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jun 2015, 16:37

Hi, thanks  drunken 

By the way, if you check the developer's website, they offer a download of their latest verion 0.2.8.2 (declared as beta) but its only the demo. I have asked them on their facebook page, whether there will be a final release still to come out. One of them replied, saying that because it works flawless, there was no need for a final version. I take it v 0.2.8.2 is the final version then and not a beta.

I'm quite excited about this game, since gameplay on YouTube looks like a lot of fun. Strange, that there does not seem to be any other source for download than at the developer's website. What might be the reason? Too hard to crack? Game too boring or just unknown?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Jun 2015, 02:22

Cov wrote:Hi, thanks  drunken 

By the way, if you check the developer's website, they offer a download of their latest verion 0.2.8.2 (declared as beta) but its only the demo. I have asked them on their facebook page, whether there will be a final release still to come out. One of them replied, saying that because it works flawless, there was no need for a final version. I take it v 0.2.8.2 is the final version then and not a beta.

I'm quite excited about this game, since gameplay on YouTube looks like a lot of fun. Strange, that there does not seem to be any other source for download than at the developer's website. What might be the reason? Too hard to crack? Game too boring or just unknown?

If you wish to discuss in more detail about this, feel free to open a new thread in the "PC Games" subsection here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f9-pc-games

Just very briefly for now: the game might still be considered "too new", hence it might take another while for a crack to be released. And yes, maybe there is not enough demand for it (yet)...? I can't tell, but keep in mind that there is no guarantee that we can release anything from that request list.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top