Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Sims 4 has stopped working" BEX, module: StackHash_4d1c

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Sims 4 has stopped working" BEX, module: StackHash_4d1c Empty "Sims 4 has stopped working" BEX, module: StackHash_4d1c

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jul 2015, 19:41

Hey guys, 

So I've been troubleshooting this game for the past 2 days now and it has become so frustrating that I've broken down and decided to ask the gurus! So long story short, I downloaded the Skidrow_Reloaded version of The Sims 4, which after installing had me at the 1.7.65.1020 version. It kept crashing and after trying many things, it still wouldn't work, which led me to this wonderful place. I initially installed the Ultimate fix only and got the game working pretty flawlessly until it crashed after a longer amount of time, but this time the crash error was different. It was a BEX event instead of the APPCRASH from before. The fault module was also different, showing StackHash_4d1c instead of the TS4.exe file. I figured it may have had to do with the base game so I downloaded skidrow's GTW add-on, installed and then realized it was an earlier version and wouldn't work, but I remembered reading here that the ultimate fix is supposed to be installed after GTW, so I got the FULL ultimate fix with DLC and installed that. Once again, game was working, with all the DLC and everything, until about 10 mins in when it crashed. Same Event, same module. I tried turning off DEP but it seems it will not allow me to do so anymore. 

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

"Sims 4 has stopped working" BEX, module: StackHash_4d1c Empty Re: "Sims 4 has stopped working" BEX, module: StackHash_4d1c

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jul 2015, 00:22

After running the game in clean boot, it crashed the motherboard monitoring software and the whole screen went blank. I had to restart the computer to get my desktop to display again. I did another clean boot and ran Sims 4 again only for it to crash to the desktop with this error.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

"Sims 4 has stopped working" BEX, module: StackHash_4d1c Empty Re: "Sims 4 has stopped working" BEX, module: StackHash_4d1c

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Jul 2015, 09:00

Welcome to the forum, and I apologize for the late reply,

For the future, feel free to contact one of the (active) Forum Moderators via PM, if you don't get a reply within 24 hours of posting your question. Smile  This is also stated in the forum rules, btw.

I also edited your messages, and put the codes into "spoilers", to make the posts more readable.

Back to topic, have you tried de-activating the DEP as shown here ?

"Sims 4 has stopped working" BEX, module: StackHash_4d1c Dve16uc8nnw2
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jul 2015, 19:57

Sorry for the late reply, I have tried de-activating the DEP. It allowed me to do this before I had installed the expansion packs. Since installing the GTW and the Ultimate fix w/ DLC, it no longer allows me to disable DEP for the program. I believe the update may have disallowed it now. The game crashes very randomly, I even tried eliminating corrupt sims. It seems to crash around the time an auto save occurs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top