Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 GTW Daily Jobs Not Showing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 GTW Daily Jobs Not Showing. Empty Sims 4 GTW Daily Jobs Not Showing.

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jul 2015, 23:26

Hi Everyone,

Ive just downloaded sims 4 + get to work expansion from here and the ultimate fix. Everything works fine installation was easy, thanks by the way. 

My problem is when my sims go to work, you get 3 daily work tasks to complete but they dont show up so i have no idea what i should be doing. My sims work performance drops each time and they keep getting fired.

This is all i get.....Sims 4 GTW Daily Jobs Not Showing. Img_2210

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 GTW Daily Jobs Not Showing. Empty Re: Sims 4 GTW Daily Jobs Not Showing.

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 04 Jul 2015, 19:55

Do you have a mod called "Go To School" - as I know this once caused my game to do this.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 23:18

try it without mods and then let us know again. 
just to see if this is a CC/MODS issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jul 2015, 16:55

Hi guys thanks for reply's. I havent got any CC/Mods installed. Would u recommend uninstalling and trying again or maybe im missing a file or something?

Still scratching my head over here.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Jul 2015, 17:09

missjasminem wrote:Hi guys thanks for reply's. I havent got any CC/Mods installed. Would u recommend uninstalling and trying again or maybe im missing a file or something?

Still scratching my head over here.

You could try deleting the file localthumbcache.package, located in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. Deleting the file can sometimes help solving these smaller "woes".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jul 2015, 18:11

Thanks for the advice, deleted the localthumbcache file but still no luck.  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jul 2015, 14:20

Hi peeps, ive fixed it. 

Uninstalled everything, then reinstalled sims 4 + GTW and last time at this point i had an error something.dll which is why i applied the fix. 

But this time i didnt get an error. So went to play but GTW wasnt there. Only the base game. So i copy and replaced the sims GTW files into sims 4 folder again and it took ages but when it finished i started the game and everything was working again. 

Hope this might help anyone else with the same problem. Thanks for all suggestions.  You can close this thread now. Happy Simming!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 08:53

missjasminem wrote:Hi peeps, ive fixed it. 

Uninstalled everything, then reinstalled sims 4 + GTW and last time at this point i had an error something.dll which is why i applied the fix. 

But this time i didnt get an error. So went to play but GTW wasnt there. Only the base game. So i copy and replaced the sims GTW files into sims 4 folder again and it took ages but when it finished i started the game and everything was working again. 

Hope this might help anyone else with the same problem. Thanks for all suggestions.  You can close this thread now. Happy Simming!! Smile
Sorry i couldn't be of much use,  

It's great to hear your problem has been fixed

Happy Simming!
Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015, 03:24

Hey I have the same issue, I've tried all the small *fixes* really dont want to have to uninstall and start again if I can help it. My sims job list box is there but it has pics of llamas in it, no tasks and when I try to Experiment or Analyse its doesn't work, doesn't even come up in her queue.
Was working fine until I installed the Ultimate fix, any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Purple (gets too attached to her sims) 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015, 11:21

Hey its not just when shes at work as I have the lab equipment in her home too and you click on it and hit experiment and the same thing happens, also if theres anything in her queue already that vanishes too Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top