Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 GTW Doctor Issues ( Can't examine patient after canceling interaction, etc. )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 GTW Doctor Issues ( Can't examine patient after canceling interaction, etc. ) Empty Sims 4 GTW Doctor Issues ( Can't examine patient after canceling interaction, etc. )

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 23:00

Help            Help                  Help      

Hey guys i'm not sure if this is just me or something? i'm a bit stupid... Oh my... 
Whenever i cancel the interaction of "Examining" a "Patient" i could never go back to them.. 
another thing i noticed was that i can't deliver food to a patient since it never lets me go back
n'or is there any interaction option for that either.  Rolling Eyes 
has anyone been experiencing the same problem? i'll check later if it's one of the mods that are
causing this.. problem then i'll report back if anyone knows of any known mods who cause this
please reply thank you very much!

Edit // 
I have found out that cc/mods are the ones whom is causing this issue... 
i'm going to try to pin point which mod it is and i'll update on further notice.

Editt///

I found out that the mod in which has caused this is Azoresman_Billionare Mod i can't find the link
or anything but... just watch out for that mod 
I had to drink 6 cup of tea's for this so..
Praise the Tea King.
All hail King Tea!

Last edited by SimSimmerDies on Mon 06 Jul 2015, 19:09; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar, Update)

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 GTW Doctor Issues ( Can't examine patient after canceling interaction, etc. ) Empty Re: Sims 4 GTW Doctor Issues ( Can't examine patient after canceling interaction, etc. )

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jul 2015, 03:54

it actually turned out to be a mod.. time to take some mods out argh luckly it's in sub folder categories

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 GTW Doctor Issues ( Can't examine patient after canceling interaction, etc. ) Empty Re: Sims 4 GTW Doctor Issues ( Can't examine patient after canceling interaction, etc. )

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Jul 2015, 17:17

SimSimmerDies wrote:it actually turned out to be a mod.. time to take some mods out argh luckly it's in sub folder categories

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the belated reply,

Could you also tell us what mod exactly you took out ? Smile  I'm sure it would help many other people too. Thank you in advance for any information on this !

Tea 5
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jul 2015, 17:49

Carlos wrote:
SimSimmerDies wrote:it actually turned out to be a mod.. time to take some mods out argh luckly it's in sub folder categories

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the belated reply,

Could you also tell us what mod exactly you took out ? Smile  I'm sure it would help many other people too. Thank you in advance for any information on this !

Tea 5
Yes i will i haven't got to it yet since i have 208 mods D'x if only there was an easier way...  Why.  

Time to get a cup of Tea

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Jul 2015, 09:14

SimSimmerDies wrote:Yes i will i haven't got to it yet since i have 208 mods D'x if only there was an easier way...  Why.  

Time to get a cup of Tea

Sorry for the late reply. Very Happy  Of course, if it's too difficult, you don't have to do it. It would be too much to ask for, anyway. But if you do want to have a look at it sometime, take your time. Until then, I will leave the thread open.

Have fun indeed !

Tea 5
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top