Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know where i can find a site to download all the updates that have been released for Steam games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone know where i can find a site to download all the updates that have been released for Steam games? Empty Anyone know where i can find a site to download all the updates that have been released for Steam games?

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2015, 10:13

Hey all, new here so please go easy on me if you're not supposed to talk about pirated stuff here or this is the wrong section. I googled "forums for people who download games" and this came up so i'm guessing this is the best place to try for help with what i need. Ok to get to the point... I opened up a Steam account, bought about a dozen games over the last year when literally it suddenly dawned on me - "What the hell am i doing?? I could just download them instead! Man i'm an idiot Sad"

Anyways i downloaded the Steam versions of both Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Evil Revelations 2 from torrents. As anyone who has played them will know the first one worked great first time... even back when i had it on my PS3 during my console days i think in the whole time it was out there was only 1 update which was only 8mb in size wasn't it? So it was obviously something tiny. The second one on the other hand (i downloaded the retail complete edition) has ALOT of issues - primarily it's **** frame-rate! I've done some research and learned that exactly 10 updates have been released for it so far. Now i do know a little about computers but i mean just that - a little. Enough to get by but certainly nowhere near an expert.

Ok to end my rambling here... does anyone know a link to somewhere i can download all the updates for RER 2 and also tell me in a sort of installing-downloaded-updates-to-downloaded-games-for-dummies sort of way how t install them to the downloaded game? Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Anyone know where i can find a site to download all the updates that have been released for Steam games? Empty Re: Anyone know where i can find a site to download all the updates that have been released for Steam games?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Jul 2015, 15:30

Chronic Masturbator wrote:Hey all, new here so please go easy on me if you're not supposed to talk about pirated stuff here or this is the wrong section. I googled "forums for people who download games" and this came up so i'm guessing this is the best place to try for help with what i need. Ok to get to the point... I opened up a Steam account, bought about a dozen games over the last year when literally it suddenly dawned on me - "What the hell am i doing?? I could just download them instead! Man i'm an idiot Sad"

Anyways i downloaded the Steam versions of both Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Evil Revelations 2 from torrents. As anyone who has played them will know the first one worked great first time... even back when i had it on my PS3 during my console days i think in the whole time it was out there was only 1 update which was only 8mb in size wasn't it? So it was obviously something tiny. The second one on the other hand (i downloaded the retail complete edition) has ALOT of issues - primarily it's **** frame-rate! I've done some research and learned that exactly 10 updates have been released for it so far. Now i do know a little about computers but i mean just that - a little. Enough to get by but certainly nowhere near an expert.

Ok to end my rambling here... does anyone know a link to somewhere i can download all the updates for RER 2 and also tell me in a sort of installing-downloaded-updates-to-downloaded-games-for-dummies sort of way how t install them to the downloaded game? Cheers.

Hello and welcome to our forum,

Please keep in mind that there is no 'single correct answer' to your question, as there are probably many different uploaders who offer this game on the major torrent sites. I myself am not familiar with this game, hence I cannot make any specific suggestions.

I would advise you though to look for the most recent available release of the game; one that already has all updates included in the game. As is the case with many pirated Steam or Origin-based games, there is no such thing as "extra available" updates. So you will want to focus on a game release that already has the updates incorporated. For that, read any available torrent instructions/descriptions on the download sites.

P.S. please also take note of the private message that I sent you; it is important.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Anyone know where i can find a site to download all the updates that have been released for Steam games? Empty Re: Anyone know where i can find a site to download all the updates that have been released for Steam games?

Post by Admin Mon 13 Jul 2015, 17:26

Hi,

Chronic Masturbator wrote: I opened up a Steam account, bought about a dozen games over the last year when literally it suddenly dawned on me - "What the hell am i doing?? I could just download them instead! Man i'm an idiot Sad"
Coincidentally for me it was exactly the other way around.

Alternatively you can download "any" version of the game, then update it using a patch, and then find a so called "NoCD" (crack) for that newer version of the game, as the old one will become outdated after you update the game. That ought to do.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2015, 06:34

How do you quote someone on here?? This is different to other forums. Ok to Admin (hope you see this) ok... i've just tried for the last couple of hours on google to do the things you said but to be honest i don't even really know what i'm doing. Don't suppose you could, pretty please with sugar and strawberries on top, find a patch for me and one of those "NoCD (crack)" thingeys you mentioned too? I'll be your friend if you can!! Very Happy And then once you have explain to me what to do with them as if you explaining things to a dyslexic 5 year old?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 15 Jul 2015, 22:10

Hi again,

Sure, why not, we're here to help people who can't use Google anyway. Very Happy
I have to go now, but I'll be back with a helpful answer in about 1-2 hours.

By the way, just click "Quote" to quote someone... Razz
Or press "Multi-quote" on multiple posts, and then click Post Reply at the bottom of the page, to reply to all those marked/quoted posts at once.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 15 Jul 2015, 23:21

Can you confirm that version 3.10 is currently the latest game version: https://steamcommunity.com/app/287290/discussions/0/611702631230746268/ ?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jul 2015, 06:19

Admin wrote:Can you confirm that version 3.10 is currently the latest game version
Ach so... now i have figured it out Very Happy (I had to take that link you posted out because it kept saying i couldn't post a message with a link in it till i had been a member for atleast 7 days) Anyway to answer your question mate, no actually patch 5.0 that was released on June 9 is the latest. I took a screen shot from the Steam store itself which i'll include. Also the other day i went through all the updates that have been released where it says "view all" and i know it says 20 but some of them aren't actually real patches right? Like some of them are just for a new costume that no one even cares about or stuff in multi player mode which since it's pirated i can't even access anyway. I'm pretty sure i know what i'm talking about here and when it comes to patches for the actual main campaign i wrote them all down. I don't know if that was even necessary but seeing as you guys are going to all this effort for me i thought i'd atleast try to do something back Smile Ok the patches released so far are...

[list=margin-top]
[*]patch 1.01
[*]patch 1.30
[*]patch 2.00
[*]patch 2.10
[*]patch 2.20
[*]patch 2.30
[*]patch 3.10
[*]patch 3.20
[*]patch 4.10
[*]patch 5.00
[/list]

//EDIT

Actually literally 2 seconds after i posted that it hit me and i had a re-look at the screenshot i took and what i said about new costumes and stuff no one cares about is what patch 5 was. Here it what it said altogether about patch 5 - 

• New RAID character "White Lottie" selectable as an alternate skin for Cypher 

• New RAID character "Jessica" selectable as an alternate skin for Gina Foley. 

• Reduced rendering buffer overrun in split-screen coop mode by reducing blood splatter effect.

To be honest mate i'm guessing you have Steam right? You could just go to the Steam store, type Resident Evil Revelations 2 into the search bar and then just scroll down to where it says "Recent updates" Like i said i'm far from a computer expert but that's what i did. Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 19 Jul 2015, 16:43

Hi,

I did some research, and the latest NoCD crack I could find, was for version 3.00.
However I did find something else, please check your PM inbox for more information.

//EDIT

As for trainers, they are not cracks, but kind of cheats.
So instead of using cheat codes, you use a trainer, which changes values for you. (E.g. unlimited money, health, etc.)
The trainer must be run before starting the game, and sometimes you have to put the trainer's .exe file in the root installation folder of the game, for the trainer to work properly.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male