Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin Not Running error!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin Not Running error!! Empty Origin Not Running error!!

Post by Guest Mon 14 Sep 2015, 11:33

Hi There! Rodney's the name! 
I just recently downloaded "The Sims 4" and i also download the "Temporary Ultimate Fix" so i did all the steps and it worked perfectly, sadly when i was done playing  i shut my Hp computer (running windows 7).I opened my computer the following morning to play the sims and when i started it, The Games crashed and it showed a window that stated "Origin is currently not running error. i have done all the steps correctly but why is it that this has happened? i hope that someone helps me with this problem Sad
(I'm not doing anything with the files right now because i might break something so I'm just gonna leave them alone for now.)

-Rodney

Back to top Go down

Origin Not Running error!! Empty Re: Origin Not Running error!!

Post by Sim Architect Thu 05 Nov 2015, 18:36

Hi! Sorry for my late reply.

You are reporting a symptom of "anti virus deleting the crack on the next day". You can go to my video below and download the "cracked dll only" torrent, but first exclude your torrents folder and the folder where your game is installed as well (remember it has to be out of Electronic Arts folder), then copy it to the "Program Files(x86)\The Sims 4\Game\Bin" folder.

Your game should work after you do that. Please keep us posted if you need further assistance. Happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down