Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit version of TS4 Base game using the ultimate fix trouble installing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legit version of TS4 Base game using the ultimate fix trouble installing. Empty Legit version of TS4 Base game using the ultimate fix trouble installing.

Post by Guest Thu 01 Oct 2015, 01:26

Hi there, I have searched through the forum and found comments that it can work but I haven't been able to find instructions on how to do it. I own a legit copy of the TS4 and Spa Day but am wanting to add on the other expansions. I have downloaded the ultimate fix and read through the instructions but as I have legit version my game is installed to a different place (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4), So I am wanting to know what do I do??? Do I move the Sims 4 out of origin and to another folder I create??? I hope I gave enough detail for someone to help me. It would be most appreciated!

Thank You

Back to top Go down

Legit version of TS4 Base game using the ultimate fix trouble installing. Empty Re: Legit version of TS4 Base game using the ultimate fix trouble installing.

Post by Guest Tue 06 Oct 2015, 05:56

i would also like to know the answer to this question.

Back to top Go down

Legit version of TS4 Base game using the ultimate fix trouble installing. Empty Re: Legit version of TS4 Base game using the ultimate fix trouble installing.

Post by Guest Tue 06 Oct 2015, 23:45

I ended up downloading a copy and followed the instructions and is now working. May just be easier to do that Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Oct 2015, 13:38

Funsize wrote:I ended up downloading a copy and followed the instructions and is now working. May just be easier to do that Smile

Probably for the best.

Sims 4 gets updated a lot and if your base game is newer patch than what crack was made for, it wouldn't have worked anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 10 Oct 2015, 03:26

urmom wrote:
Probably for the best.

Sims 4 gets updated a lot and if your base game is newer patch than what crack was made for, it wouldn't have worked anyway.

Or you can un-install the game via Origin, and re-install the stuff from G4TW (Base game -> Get to Work -> Ultimate fix), if the legit Sims 4 is on a higher patch version. 

And due to the fact that the game indeed gets updated very often, you should actually make sure to disable automatic game updates in Origin, even after you un-installed the legit Sims 4 in Origin and installed the cracked one. See my post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20385-a-note-on-automatic-game-updates-for-owners-of-the-sims-4-on-origin

@Funsize, is your problem solved now ? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top