Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAL .ISO of 007 Agent Under Fire needed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PAL .ISO of 007 Agent Under Fire needed. Empty PAL .ISO of 007 Agent Under Fire needed.

Post by Guest Mon 26 Oct 2015, 16:13

Hey all, i have a Wii U and modded the vWii with the Homebrew Channel and put Nintendont on there so i could play GameCube games and every one i have works perfectly... all except Agent Under Fire. No matter what i've tried it freezes up at the end of the second stage. From what i was told and from what i've researched it's almost certainly because i have a PAL console but i'm using an NTSC iso. I've tried finding a PAL iso everywhere but all i can find are NTSC ones - i even downloaded one that said it was PAL only to find out it was really friggen NTSC. If anyone knows where i can get a real PAL iso of this game or if anyone happens to have a PAL copy of this game and would be kind enough to rip it and send it to me somehow i would be very appreciative. Cheers.

Back to top Go down

PAL .ISO of 007 Agent Under Fire needed. Empty Re: PAL .ISO of 007 Agent Under Fire needed.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 26 Oct 2015, 17:41

HamPlanet wrote:Hey all, i have a Wii U and modded the vWii with the Homebrew Channel and put Nintendont on there so i could play GameCube games and every one i have works perfectly... all except Agent Under Fire. No matter what i've tried it freezes up at the end of the second stage. From what i was told and from what i've researched it's almost certainly because i have a PAL console but i'm using an NTSC iso. I've tried finding a PAL iso everywhere but all i can find are NTSC ones - i even downloaded one that said it was PAL only to find out it was really friggen NTSC. If anyone knows where i can get a real PAL iso of this game or if anyone happens to have a PAL copy of this game and would be kind enough to rip it and send it to me somehow i would be very appreciative. Cheers.

//MOVED

Hello,

I'm afraid I can't help with your request, but I happened to notice something else, which is the reason I am replying to this post mainly. I noticed you posted about a number of (highly-specialized) console-related issues. And I don't know anybody from the currently active userbase who may be able to help with these requests.

Keep in mind that this forum specializes in support on PC (Windows) issues, and a little bit on Mac OS too. But we're not a "console community". My own knowledge about 'modern' game consoles is restricted to the Nintendo 3DS handheld. And to be honest, I don't see much point in buying a console like XBOX or Playstation, when most games seem to come out for PC too at one point or another. Besides the fact that I absolutely cannot play with these console controllers, unless it's something really simple, like a racing or fighting/martial arts game.

You might want to consult other communities for advice in these things; those communities that specialize more in consoles.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

PAL .ISO of 007 Agent Under Fire needed. Empty Re: PAL .ISO of 007 Agent Under Fire needed.

Post by Guest Mon 26 Oct 2015, 18:52

Sorry, i thought i had put it in the correct forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 26 Oct 2015, 18:59

PAL .ISO of 007 Agent Under Fire needed. Gloriouspc
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 26 Oct 2015, 19:09

HamPlanet wrote:Sorry, i thought i had put it in the correct forum.

It's OK, but that was not the point of my message before. Smile  This thread could also be posted in the "Consoles"-subsection (there is often more than just one suitable section for a topic). I just decided to move it because I thought that "Console Modding" might be slightly better suited.

The main point I was trying to make was that you should try consulting other sources for these specialized requests. You can of course still post here, but then you should not (necessarily) expect to receive a reply. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top