Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woohoo Glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woohoo Glitch Empty Woohoo Glitch

Post by Guest Sat 07 Nov 2015, 12:21

So everytime my Sim woohoos, there's a notification that it's the first time my Sim is woohooing, which is not true. It also always leaves my Sim with an uncomfortable moodlet. If you could help me with how to fix the woohooing glitch, that'd be great. Thanks.

Last edited by BonitaBonitaBonita on Sat 07 Nov 2015, 23:11; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Woohoo Glitch Empty Re: Woohoo Glitch

Post by Guest Sat 07 Nov 2015, 20:04

I don't know about the woohoo glitch but if you're not happy with the household you have now, all you have to do is start a new game with the same household (or a new one) in a new game. To do that just look for the "+" sign on the top right corner of the main menu (when you start the game and see the play button).

You can also have multiple households in different games. (I have three families in separate games.) Playing one does not affect the other like if they were in the same game.

Cheers! Cookie from Carlos

Last edited by kitty10136 on Sat 07 Nov 2015, 20:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grrr)

Back to top Go down

Woohoo Glitch Empty Re: Woohoo Glitch

Post by Sim Architect Sat 07 Nov 2015, 23:00

kitty10136 wrote:I don't know about the woohoo glitch but if you're not happy with the household you have now, all you have to do is start a new game with the same household (or a new one) in a new game. To do that just look for the "+" sign on the top right corner of the main menu (when you start the game and see the play button).

You can also have multiple households in different games. (I have three families in separate games.) Playing one does not affect the other like if they were in the same game.

Cheers! Cookie from Carlos
What he said.Thanks!

Besides that, the new game should not have the clothing issues above mentioned, since you won't use custom contant you don't have anymore, as it's not supposed to be available, at least...

Just in case you need/want custom content, please refer to the topics below:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18175-how-to-install-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots-updated-on-21-03-2015
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20991-cc-mods-not-showing-in-game-fix

Please, let's know if you got your game running right. Happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male