Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daemon Tools Pro.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daemon Tools Pro. Empty Daemon Tools Pro.

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jan 2016, 05:53

I download D'Eraticated's Daemon Tools Pro Crack and it is not working it says invalid serial number, I really liked Daemon Tools Ultra when I found a crack for that on PirateBay. I would love to try Pro but it will not work, I need it for SimCity 4. Because you're torrent has ISOs. Please help.

Back to top Go down

Daemon Tools Pro. Empty Re: Daemon Tools Pro.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 30 Jan 2016, 08:16

CHall10006 wrote:I download D'Eraticated's Daemon Tools Pro Crack and it is not working it says invalid serial number, I really liked Daemon Tools Ultra when I found a crack for that on PirateBay. I would love to try Pro but it will not work, I need it for SimCity 4. Because you're torrent has ISOs. Please help.

Hello,

I haven't tested that specific release (yet), but if you need a mounting program, there is an older torrent for PowerISO (version 4.6) on the site here:
https://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

That one should normally work just fine for the moment, until we figure out if the other Daemon tools Pro has been blacklisted or something. Also feel free to wait for @D' Eradicated's opinion on this here - I will notify him of this issue here. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by D' Eradicated Sun 31 Jan 2016, 06:38

Hi there,

I'm sorry if it doesn't work for you. In fact, it doesn't work for me too which is odd since it worked the last time I tried.

Anyways, you can try PowerISO (I uploaded the latest version and tested the crack). Just head back to my thread. Smile

D' Eradicated
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 31 Jan 2016, 07:05

It could be an issue where the program connected to certain servers on the internet, thereby blocking the program. A lot of uploaders for these programs provide little batch files that add entries to your "hosts"-file (blocking the connection to certain internet sites/servers). Or, they recommend to at least block the pirated program in the Windows firewall.

But that's just speculation from my part. Talk to my left hand I myself use PowerISO, which I find much more convenient and easier to use than Daemon tools, anyway. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 02 Feb 2016, 10:49

Carlos wrote:But that's just speculation from my part.  Talk to my left hand  I myself use PowerISO, which I find much more convenient and easier to use than Daemon tools, anyway. Very Happy
Indeed, especially the newer versions of Daemon Tools. It kind of went downhill.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 03 Feb 2016, 03:22

Admin wrote:Indeed, especially the newer versions of Daemon Tools. It kind of went downhill.

Daemon tools lives on the 'glorious' (?) past it had. The only real reason, in my opinion, that people are using this program is due to its name. After all, everybody has probably heard of the "tradition-rich brand" of Daemon tools.

Another example of a similar downfall is/was the burning-software "Nero". Sometimes, publishers believe they need to expand their potential customer-base, and release bloated software with not-so-necessary features. And the bigger and more complex a software becomes, the more can go wrong. Leaving bugs and glitches forever, and other stuff too.

Haters gonna hate   Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top