Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Pets "Please insert Disk 1..." official Fix.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Pets "Please insert Disk 1..." official Fix. - Page 2 Empty The Sims 3: Pets "Please insert Disk 1..." official Fix.

Post by Admin Wed 19 Oct 2011, 00:37

First topic message reminder :

Hello,

Everyone who has downloaded the original version of The Sims 3: Pets from ®️ Games4theworld, probably gets a "Please insert Disk 1..." error during the installation of the game.
Now you can easily fix this error, without re-downloading the FIXED version. You can download the (4MB) fix file from the link(s) below;

Included:
- Installation Guide (Of course Wink)
- Missing "Support" files

Arrow CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PETS FIX! (PC) (Alternative download -link: Mirror 1)

Have fun everyone!

DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS IN THIS TOPIC. INSTEAD, PLEASE OPEN A NEW TOPIC IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM-SECTION, EITHER "THE SIMS 3 DOWNLOADS SUPPORT" OR "THE SIMS 3 IN-GAME SUPPORT"! THANK-YOU-NOTES CAN BE POSTED IN THE SECTION WITH THE SAME NAME.

Note that any and all questions posted under this thread, will be deleted without any explanation or advance warning. We have the Forum sections dedicated to Support purposes, for a reason.

Last edited by Admin on Mon 27 Jul 2015, 13:30; edited 14 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Pets "Please insert Disk 1..." official Fix. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Pets "Please insert Disk 1..." official Fix.

Post by Admin Sat 29 Oct 2011, 18:58

syazzyazman wrote:Hi im just wondering if i use a legit pets CD, will it still be okay?

//EDIT

my problem is that 1 of the files is missing :X im not sure how to fix it, but i'll get to it another time.

i just wanna know if even though the base and expansion packs i have are from G4TW ( awesome btw Very Happy ) can i still use the legal copy and play?
Hello,

Yes, the game works fine with a legal version too. (If not bought via Steam/Origin)
Besides, it's just a process of copy&paste. Believe me, if done correctly, it should work fine.

Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Pets "Please insert Disk 1..." official Fix. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Pets "Please insert Disk 1..." official Fix.

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2011, 03:46

Does anyone know how I would go about doing this fix on a mac?? Do I just put the two folders in the extracted .rar file and then make the whole pet's folder a dmg?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2011, 10:12

hi i have just installed the sims 3 pets however when i press the play button so that i can start the game it says please insert the sims 3 pets disk. i have tried to uninstall other sims 3 games i have and then install them back on put it just keeps saying the same message. i have also downloaded the sims pets fix that you have posted by it still wont work can you help me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 30 Oct 2011, 10:32

melgallacher17 wrote:hi i have just installed the sims 3 pets however when i press the play button so that i can start the game it says please insert the sims 3 pets disk. i have tried to uninstall other sims 3 games i have and then install them back on put it just keeps saying the same message. i have also downloaded the sims pets fix that you have posted by it still wont work can you help me.

Hello,
I think you misplaced the crack, please watch this video to avoid confusion.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Oct 2011, 14:29

hi i am still having the same problem i have tried to follow the steps but it still keeps asking for the cd can anyone help me out

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 01 Nov 2011, 09:18

melgallacher17 wrote:hi i am still having the same problem i have tried to follow the steps but it still keeps asking for the cd can anyone help me out

You can ask Admin to have a look with teamviewer, just join him in the chatbox when he's on the site.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Pets "Please insert Disk 1..." official Fix. - Page 2 Empty Re-installing failed...

Post by Guest Tue 01 Nov 2011, 11:10

My game won't work. I followed all the instructions, but it won't work. Please help. And I also want to re-install pets to identify the problem. But it won't let me uninstall it. When I go to the pets installer, it keeps on saying that I will now uninstall pets. I also tried the control panel uninstalling and also on the registry editor. I've tried to uninstall it a hundred times, but my computer says that pets is still on my computer. It can't be uninstalled!. PLEASE HELP! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Nov 2011, 16:19

Hi!
I'm a new member, but have all your The Sims 3 download, it's so nice.
I have installed the fixed version, and it worked just fine. BUT... When I'm in the game, it makes errors such as the chairs are in the table, the vases are on the floor and not on the table and when I'm trying to make a pet I can't do anything. There is no problem making a human, but when I will make pet, it all stops and the only way is to close the game... So fustrating! Hope you can help!

But thanks for these lovely downloads...

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Pets "Please insert Disk 1..." official Fix. - Page 2 Empty it works finally

Post by Guest Sat 26 Nov 2011, 02:44

just for the record u guys need to work for the sims company cause it seems they dont know what there doing anymore and the program is running my sims now thanks to u guys your the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Nov 2011, 00:12

Hey, i'm trying to install Sims 3 Pets, but i'm always getting an error message that says i'm missing a TCC_Version.txt file from the Caches Folder. i'm pretty sure i applied your fix correctly, but the message still comes up. any advice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 28 Nov 2011, 15:34

PureSilence877 wrote:Hey, i'm trying to install Sims 3 Pets, but i'm always getting an error message that says i'm missing a TCC_Version.txt file from the Caches Folder. i'm pretty sure i applied your fix correctly, but the message still comes up. any advice?
Hello,

Please post your problem in the "PC Support" area with more information. Thank you.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Dec 2011, 00:48

Tnx a lot,i must try this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Dec 2011, 01:02

whenever i load the game it says that "Please insert disk for sims 3 pets" help?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jan 2012, 14:29

hello,thanks for this useful info,mine is not to insert the cd game but after install it properly and entered the crack,its telling me to reinstall the base game,i had the Sims 3 pets (fixed)

whats the base game,is it the sims 3?if that is missing please guide me to the download

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 05 Jan 2012, 15:46

shankly769 wrote:hello,thanks for this useful info,mine is not to insert the cd game but after install it properly and entered the crack,its telling me to reinstall the base game,i had the Sims 3 pets (fixed)

whats the base game,is it the sims 3?if that is missing please guide me to the download

Thanks
Hello,

Yes, The Sims 3 is the base game.
Try reinstalling everything and finally apply Ultimate Fix.
If you downloaded the Pets (Fixed) version, you do not need this Fix. (Page you just commented on)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jan 2012, 18:08

giude me to ultimate fix please and sims 3

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 05 Jan 2012, 21:08

shankly769 wrote:giude me to ultimate fix please and sims 3

thanks
Hello,

The Sims 3 can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org and the Ultimate Fix can be found here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jan 2012, 14:00

hi,i did everything as is asked,but sims 3 and sims 3 pets are not playable,as i click the arrow to play i have a black screen as if the game is loading and on desktop apears a message
UNABLE TO START GAME
SERVICE INITIALIZATION FAILED (0X024E424F)

whats wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 06 Jan 2012, 14:06

From now on...

DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS IN THIS TOPIC, BUT OPEN A NEW TOPIC FOR IT IN OUR "Downloads" -SECTION! ALL COMMENTS POSTED ABOUT QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS HERE, WILL BE DELETED!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 18:23

Hey, I just want to tell everyone what I did to fix the problem if they are still getting the error after placing the files into the folder.

I noticed that it asks for the files to come from support/readme/en but the support file has some things and then the readme file is elsewhere. I just stopped the install and put the readme file in the support file and it went perfectly. Might work for some people.

I browsed for the file but it seems to want it from that specific order. Good luck and thank you guys for the game. My old version from FLT kept crashing, hopefully this one will work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 22:00

Works fine for me so far. Yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Mar 2012, 14:12

OMG! I was getting scared! Tyvm for the fix, just a perefect job! Ty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 13 Sep 2012, 20:29

LINKS FIXED! Everything working fine again.

Have fun!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 05:34

Ah! SO glad I saw this. Very Happy

Downloading now. Thanks a bunch Admin! rendeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 17 Apr 2013, 21:00

LINK FIXED!

Have fun!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 22 Jun 2013, 22:04

LINKS FIXED!

Have fun again!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jul 2014, 09:24

I installed Sims 3 - Pets. While installing i encountered some problem. The problem says PLEASE INSERT DISK 1. So what i did i look to some solution in your forum. Luckily i found one solution. Your telling to download the fix file for Sims 3 - Pets. So i followed it. I downloaded the fix file. Extracted it with WINRAR and place it in a folder. I open it and read the instruction guide in Adobe. Afterwards i installed the Sims 3 - Pets nicely. 

My problem in installing Sims 3 - Pets was solved. Thank You!!! for the instruction that you given for us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top