Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sims 3] Concerning the Installation Process. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Sims 3] Concerning the Installation Process. [SOLVED] Empty [Sims 3] Concerning the Installation Process. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 14:01

I know you have a thread dedicated to the installation process of Sims 3, but I've noticed that in Step 2 it states:

2. Install either The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff and/or The Sims 3: Generations and/or The Sims 3: Pets. *

Is it possible to apply all of these expansions, because I'd like to seriously just install everything possible regarding Sims 3.

I'm sorry if I'm missing the answer if it's right in-front of me, but it's more effective and quicker to just ask for a straight forward answer.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

[Sims 3] Concerning the Installation Process. [SOLVED] Empty Re: [Sims 3] Concerning the Installation Process. [SOLVED]

Post by Narong30 Thu 20 Oct 2011, 14:06

OmgItsAlex wrote:I know you have a thread dedicated to the installation process of Sims 3, but I've noticed that in Step 2 it states:

2. Install either The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff and/or The Sims 3: Generations and/or The Sims 3: Pets. *

Is it possible to apply all of these expansions, because I'd like to seriously just install everything possible regarding Sims 3.

I'm sorry if I'm missing the answer if it's right in-front of me, but it's more effective and quicker to just ask for a straight forward answer.

Thanks!

Yes, you can install every Expansion pack. You can install either one/two of it or all of it. Smile It's compulsory expansion pack to get your base game launcher work Smile
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

[Sims 3] Concerning the Installation Process. [SOLVED] Empty Re: [Sims 3] Concerning the Installation Process. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 14:11

Narong30 wrote:

Yes, you can install every Expansion pack. You can install either one/two of it or all of it. Smile It's compulsory expansion pack to get your base game launcher work Smile

Thank you. Fast replies are always what I like to see! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Thu 20 Oct 2011, 14:13

OmgItsAlex wrote:
Narong30 wrote:

Thank you. Fast replies are always what I like to see! Very Happy

No problem. I'll leave this topic open for few days. If you got any problem. You can post at here. Good Luck with your installation.

Feel free to visit : http://www.games4theworld.org/instructionvids.html . There got some video that can help you go through the installation.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 14:30

Ah I do have one more question. After applying all the expansions what if a new expansion comes out or add-on content and such?

Do I have to completely uninstall everything and re-do the process?

If so then it's safe to say all installation files should be re-compressed and saved away for future re-installation I would guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Thu 20 Oct 2011, 14:51

OmgItsAlex wrote:Ah I do have one more question. After applying all the expansions what if a new expansion comes out or add-on content and such?

Do I have to completely uninstall everything and re-do the process?

If so then it's safe to say all installation files should be re-compressed and saved away for future re-installation I would guess.

Usually you've no need to reinstall back. But if you mess with your game file by mistake. Then you need to reinstall it. I seriously demand you to keep the .rar file Smile And hope you can seed it via torrent.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 14:54

I'll keep as many as I can, but after all the expansions and such the .rar's alone will be taking up a ton of space on my PC. I'll seed them as long as I don't expect to be needing the space anymore, but if I do I'll have to remove some sadly.

Thanks though, I'm sure I won't have any problems as long as I follow all the instructions carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Thu 20 Oct 2011, 14:56

OmgItsAlex wrote:I'll keep as many as I can, but after all the expansions and such the .rar's alone will be taking up a ton of space on my PC. I'll seed them as long as I don't expect to be needing the space anymore, but if I do I'll have to remove some sadly.

Thanks though, I'm sure I won't have any problems as long as I follow all the instructions carefully.

Ok, I wish you good luck with your gaming Smile

Topic Closed.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top