Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 2 Complete Collection- Apartment Life items Don't show up.. some Mansion and Garden stuff show with Write and writing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 2 Complete Collection- Apartment Life items Don't show up.. some Mansion and Garden stuff show with Write and writing. Empty The Sims 2 Complete Collection- Apartment Life items Don't show up.. some Mansion and Garden stuff show with Write and writing.

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2016, 22:13

I downloaded The Sims 2 Complete Collection, once installed I found that Apartment life items do not show up. and some Mansion and Garden stuff show but they are white with Writing on them.

I have installed and uninstalled the whole collection 3 times and still having the same issue. I've included some images showing the problem.

Im currently running windows 10.

The Sims 2 Complete Collection- Apartment Life items Don't show up.. some Mansion and Garden stuff show with Write and writing. Coy6s2QXYAAflXc
The Sims 2 Complete Collection- Apartment Life items Don't show up.. some Mansion and Garden stuff show with Write and writing. Coy6s2RWAAAvuPiThe Sims 2 Complete Collection- Apartment Life items Don't show up.. some Mansion and Garden stuff show with Write and writing. Coy6s2WWEAAbKyJThe Sims 2 Complete Collection- Apartment Life items Don't show up.. some Mansion and Garden stuff show with Write and writing. Coy6s2VWEAEcG8J

Back to top Go down

The Sims 2 Complete Collection- Apartment Life items Don't show up.. some Mansion and Garden stuff show with Write and writing. Empty Re: The Sims 2 Complete Collection- Apartment Life items Don't show up.. some Mansion and Garden stuff show with Write and writing.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 04 Aug 2016, 00:47

Hello and welcome to the forum @BeckyElliott,

I have to admit this is the first time I've seen such an error. Let's see...for a start only read the guide here.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17678-permissions-error-when-copying-cracked-files-fix

This is written for The Sims 3, but the basic procedure is applicable to almost any folder. Start off with editing the folder permissions for the folder marked in bold red: C:\Program files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff\TSBin.

Then go on with C:\Program files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff.

Now do the same with C:\Program files (x86)\EA GAMES.

By that time, try the game again. Smile  If you don't feel confident enough to do the procedure on your own, I can do that too via "TeamViewer", if you agree, that is. Read up on the general information here:
https://games4theworld.org/contact.html

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top