Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denuvo has been cracked? at least temporary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denuvo has been cracked? at least temporary Empty Denuvo has been cracked? at least temporary

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2016, 20:01

Well, this was bound to happen. DOOM was released almost 2 and a half months ago, and it has finally been cracked. DOOM was protected by Denuvo, and it appears that crackers were finally able to bypass/crack this anti-tamper tech. Obviously, I won’t share any links to the crack. All I have to say is that this crack was created by the cracker who had previously removed some “triggers” from The Talos Principles.In other words, this is the real deal. And in case you’re wondering, no; this crack is not from 3DM. This crack appears to be working fine, so yes; this is the real deal. And I'll report if it works, at least for Rise of Tomb Raider. But, download is slow at least for now, because there is high demand for downloading and not many seeders.

It will be interesting to see whether other games, powered by Denuvo, will be cracked via the method that was used for DOOM.
3DM previously claimed that it had a working crack for Rise of the Tomb Raider, although it had not released it to the public yet. Whether that claim was true or not remains to be seen. Many speculate that they said that just because to keep good publicity as someone claimed that they got working crack for ROTR.
I can't share links to pirate and warez websites so you'll have to find it on your own. You'll find it simply by googling game and Voksi as he's glorious man who cracked Denuvo or at least is on very good way.

Voksi has also released a bypass crack for Rise of the Tomb Raider. As I already mentioned, Doom’s crack is also a bypass. This crack exploits a bug from Steam and as a result of that, players can use it in order to play the full game (Steam “thinks” that players are running the free demo instead of the full game). But, sadly, it will be probably fix by updating Steam.

For now games that have been cracked are Doom, Rise of Tomb Raider, Just Cause 3 and Inside.

There has been more temporarily cracked game other than these above and it's FIFA 16. 

Other Denuvo-protected games that haven't been cracked yet are (but will probably be because all above mentioned games were released in only 48 hours):
Star Wars Battlefront
Unravel 
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2
Far Cry Primal
Hitman
Need for Speed
Adr1ft
Homefront: The Revolution
Total War: WARHAMMER
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Sherlock Holmes: Devil's Daughter
ABZU

And few upcoming games that will use Denuvo:
FIFA 17
F1 2016
Champions of Anteria

Also, Divison and it probably won't be cracked as it is online game.

Here are most popular non-cracked games for full list click here.

//EDIT

Crack was broken when Steam updated and fixed bug that enable games to be played.

Last edited by simmer_tony on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 20:38; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Denuvo has been cracked? at least temporary Empty Re: Denuvo has been cracked? at least temporary

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Aug 2016, 02:17

simmer_tony wrote:Other Denuvo-protected games that haven't been cracked yet are (but will probably be because all above mentioned games were released in only 48 hours):

Star Wars Battlefront

(...)

//MOVED

These two are multiplayer-only shooters though, and to my knowledge at least you cannot create game lobbies with the client-programs (i.e. the game versions that 'normal people' can buy on Origin). Meaning you would need the server-side program too with which you can actually host those game lobbies. And that server program is neither accessible to the public, nor has it been leaked. You can write such a server-program on your own too, though I doubt anybody will want to undertake that task. 

I know that the Garden Warfare 2 has a little bit of single-player action too, so maybe that portion of the game will be focussed on. Though if a cracked version really came out, the end-result be extremely dull to play.

Regardless of these few possible exceptions, it's nice to hear that the scene groups seem to be focussing on this new DRM technology too. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Denuvo has been cracked? at least temporary Empty Re: Denuvo has been cracked? at least temporary

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2016, 11:38

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
simmer_tony wrote:Other Denuvo-protected games that haven't been cracked yet are (but will probably be because all above mentioned games were released in only 48 hours):

Star Wars Battlefront

(...)
I know that the Garden Warfare 2 has a little bit of single-player action too, so maybe that portion of the game will be focussed on. Though if a cracked version really came out, the end-result be extremely dull to play.

Regardless of these few possible exceptions, it's nice to hear that the scene groups seem to be focussing on this new DRM technology too. Smile

(...)
Indeed, those games have really small singleplayer campains, it's better to call them tutorials. Also, those only multiplayer games you have to buy, or else you won't play them or have couple of tutorial levels. But there are other games like GTA V that have singleplayer and rich multiplayer and you're better buying them. So, you'll be better buying game that incorporates singleplayer and multiplayer flawlessly than have just singleplayer.
Also, Denuvo is so much more frequent in today's games. And indie developers use them. I think that using Denuvo in Inside that is such a short game is practicall at all.

I think that Denuvo protection try to break small teams of few people that aren't so famous, rather than big groups like 3DM.

//EDIT

Abzu and Total War: WARHAMMER have been cracked.

//EDIT

Homefront: The Revolution has been cracked.

//EDIT

Every game that was cracked by Voksi is now just useless. It can't be played anymore as Denuvo updated and fixed bug that enabled games to be played. Only Rise of Tomb Raider got new crack that apperantly doesn't need Steam. I erased previous download of ROTR and started a new one that apperantly works.

//EDIT

Voksi reveaeld how his crack worked. Voksi found bug that recognized playable demo of game as full game. He first tested it with DOOM and it worked. So, he told his friend who he met on russian forum and thy sheared same passion for cracking games. Eventually, Voksi released temporary crack for DOOM and soon he released many cracks for other Denuvo protected games. And it didn't take long time to patch that issue. Voksi released many temporary crack for Denuvo protected game during Friday and Saturday. Denuvo eventualy patched this bug and playing those games pirated is no long possible.

But, another hope came up new crack for Rise of Tomb Raider was released. You can play it offline. It was released by CPY and right now I'm downloading this new CPY's version and download speed is really slow, but it'll complete eventually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top